Ratatouille

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Ratatouille's Achievements

Chariot Bug

Chariot Bug (2/9)

1. Updated: - Promoted to Lieutenant. - Given Head of Relay. - Added dates to rank history.
  2. Updated: - Fuckin' removed half of the people on the relationship part. - Rank History. - Starting to do these now so I get to be bumped up as well. Bite me.
  3. Hi folks. Comp. Entry(-ies):
  4. Take note that I'm no PAC wizard like you guys, but this is how I create holstered weapons, that appear / disappear when equipped with PAC. Create a "group", by right clicking on the menu and clicking on "group". Create an "event" and make sure that the event is the child of the group; Meaning the event should be under the group. Click on the newly created event and change the "event" parameter to "weapon_class". Exit PAC and hold Q. Click on the weapons tab and right click on the weapon you want to be holstered. Then hit "Copy to Clipboard". (E.g.: If using the jackhammer shotgun: m9k_jackhammer) Reopen PAC and click on your event, then click on the space beside the "find" argument, at the bottom under arguments. Right click on the event and click on "model" to create a model. A white ball should now cover the subjects face. If not, make sure your character does not have the desired weapon equipped. Click on the newly created model and click on the ellipsis beside "model" in the table, under "generic". Find the same model as your weapon. This step can take longer than usual, especially if you have countless add-ons installed. Change the "bone" parameter to the point nearest to the desired location; As in, where you want your weapon to be holstered. (E.g.: If you want a rifle holstered on your back, you'd pick "spine 2" as your target.) Translate the model to the desired location. If done correctly, the model should disappear if the desired weapon is equipped; And reappear if the weapon is unequipped.
  5. If yall want it; you'll get it.
  6. Ashley Parker Weiss Theme Song Basic Information Personal Name: Ashley Parker Weiss Date of Birth: 10th of April, 2274 Age: 24 Y/O Occupation: Space Naval Fleet Lieutenant Affiliation: Federation Marital Status: Single Place of Birth: Terra - Lansing, Michigan, United States Spoken Languages: Native English; Fluent German; Working-level Spanish Knowledge Physique Hair Color: Dark Brown Eye Color: Light Blue Overall Build: Lean Ethnicity: Caucasian Weight: 137 lbs / 62 kg Height: 5'5" Psyche Attitude: Upbeat; Calm; Sarcastic Habits: Humming and singing to herself; Clearing her throat; Taking several naps Mental State: Sane Alignment: Neutral Good, "Benefactor" Military Information Rank: Lieutenant Station: Head of Relay; Engineering Minor Branch: Federal Fleet Rank History: MOBILE INFANTRY 10th of September, 2298 - Recruit 11th of September, 2298 - Private 20th of September, 2298 - Private First Class FEDERAL FLEET 16th of October, 2298 - Officer Cadet / Relay-Engineering Officer 6th of December, 2298 - Ensign / Relay-Engineering Officer 9th of December, 2298 - Lieutenant / Head of Relay 29th of January, 2298 - Lieutenant / Transfer to Calibur Family [ALIVE] Martin Weiss, Father - Fireman [ALIVE] Amelia Weiss, Mother - Hairdresser Biography Photo Album Voice Claim Relationships Romantic Feelings | Respected | Liked | Acquainted | Neutral | Disliked | Hated (Work in progress!) Amanda Whitfield "I first met this pretty bundle of joy at the bar with Choi. She's fantastic company to have. Amanda comforted me when I was sad, talked to me for hours on end. She has a great personality, is an awesome listener, and very affectionate... Hm, I just hope that I showed the same characteristics. Oh and not to mention; Another cuddle buddy." -- "She got transferred out to the Sephton, logistics officer. Meaning I won't get to see her much often anymore." Sylase Freeman "I first got to know Freeman at an inspection. Had some laughs with him here and then, but I haven't gotten to know him on a personal level yet. However, out of observation, Freeman seems to be very capable at his job as a medic." Alexander Tschenkowtisch "Awesome guy, hilarious human being. Nothing I can complain about him! He jokes around a lot and, to be honest, I can't help but laugh at them." Valeria Faust "Ah, ein Deutscher! Just by knowing the same language and having the same kind of background, that shows me a sign of trust and respect. I speak German, she IS German. However, I have yet to talk to her on a personal level, which I do look forward to!" Sarah Redbrick "Mm- I haven't really spoken with Redbrick as much. She's a terrific person to be around with none the less. Redbrick gave me insight on what to do and what not to do- Basically how not to act stupid." Vito Dominiko "Corporal Dominiko- First met him at the bar, like almost half of the people I've introduced myself to. He's decent and honorable... However he did deliberately wake me up from my afternoon nap slash cuddle." Maxine Valentine "Another gal with a very interesting, decent personality. I could see myself talking to her continuously; She's a wonderful friend to have. Cute glasses too. And uh. Also, thank you." David Harris "Private First Class David Harris. One of my favorite buddies who tend the bar; He recommends me fantastic drinks and I actually got to know him a bit. I have yet to work with him on the field, which I look forward to." Eric Shepard "I got the opportunity to meet him during one of our drops. Fantastic trooper to have by side, someone I can rely on to have my back. Haven't talked to him personally yet though. I have yet to try and get that convenience." Jusev Lynch "Hm. I tried to connect with this medic, but he wouldn't budge. Seems like a very interesting old fella none the less." Jee-Un Choi "My very first interaction with this gal was on my second week. She had been drinking at that time... Painting a rather negative first impression at first. However, I got to talk to her in the bar a few days after. She's generally a fun girl, a great listener, decent and someone I can always engage into a quick conversation." -- "I just found out that she's fantastic at cuddling. Yes please." -- "She comforted me... I might have developed some- Questionable feelings for her. I'm still uncertain." -- "I've... I've grown to like her. A lot. We've been around together most of the time, been on many dates and bonded together. I could literally bond with her all day long. We both felt a real connection. We finally sat down during a dinner date and confessed to one another... I've not regretted that decision. I love her." -- "We had a falling out. A rather disastrous falling out. Though, we found common ground after a while and are now on much better terms." -- "Broke up with her." Graveyard Daniel Dumont "Man, I love this guy. He's an entertaining person to have around, always lightens up the mood, but also a fantastic medic. I luckily had the opportunity to talk and train with him! Keep being yourself, doofus." -- "I have gotten to like Dumont even more, after hanging out with him a few times! He's got this really special power to always make me giggle. What a guy." -- "Hm. Have I developed feelings for Dan as well? Argh, I'm a mess." -- "My heart dropped after seeing his name on the memorial board. God, I couldn't believe it, at all. And just as we were becoming close... It's... It's heartbreaking. To lose someone close- To lose a fantastic medic and friend. It's heartbreaking." // Lydia Schmidt Valentine "Lydia is reaching her thirties, so she's older than a lot of us in fleet. Our first interaction was kinda awkward though- I shouted 'hey' behind her back only then realizing that I mistakenly thought it was someone else. That's when we started talking however and I gotta say, I do not mind her company at all. I could talk and gossip with her for hours on end. I hope to continue this friendship! Also-- She likes cuddles." -- "She got transferred out-- Or something. I didn't even get to talk to her before her departure out to wherever. Hrm-- I still wish her all the best." // Aaron Holtz "Holtz! One of the first few people I got to introduce myself to right after my deployment on the ship. He makes me laugh and giggle... I don't know, but there's something about him... I don't feel uncomfortable around him, no no, exactly the opposite. Mm- He's just a great person to talk to." -- "I've gotten to participate in many drops with him since my deployment and to be honest, I've gained a great deal of respect for the Warrant. I... Hm. To say it lightly, I might have developed some... Some feelings for him. Especially after some private talks. Hm." -- "Where have you been, Aaron?" // Ernest Miller "Ah, Corporal Ernest Miller. I approached him whilst the whole ship was quiet. You know what, I had a fantastic time talking with him, getting to know him and so on. He's one of the many people on the ship that can surely make me laugh, talk to and gossip with for hours on end." -- "I can't believe that you're gone as well... It's a shame not having you around anymore." // Jamie Sanderson "One of the many first few people I've met as well. This guy seems to be more than capable at doing his jobs, however I haven't talked to him that much like many others- Don't get me wrong, I'd be looking forward to knowing more about him!" -- "I've never seen this guy since. God-- Where is everyone?" // Recker Kovacs "Kovacs-- A down-to-earth guy I met in the bar. I talked to him for hours-on-end, and not once did he bore me with anything. He's always open and honest, although sometimes he might speak too openly. Kovacs taught me some... Unorthodox fighting techniques right after we had a drink and a long talk together. I trusted him at this point. We ended up cuddling together like I do with almost half of the people I meet!" -- "Another one bites the dust, I'm guessing." //