Ethan Smith (Acctually Me)

• Last visited

Everything posted by Ethan Smith (Acctually Me)

1. OOC SECTION STEAM NAME / ALIASES: smithethani2 STEAM ID: SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) Uh, how ever long the begining of last summer was ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: Here, Halo, starwars MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: None AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) Friday to Sunday (about 12-5 on sunday) CHARACTER COUNT: (MAX 3) PFC. Ethan Smith IC SECTION NAME: (LAST, FIRST MIDDLE INITIAL) Smith, Ethan I AGE: 25 RACE: White SEX: Male HEIGHT: 5'8 WEIGHT: 185 lbs BLOOD TYPE: B+ RANK: Private First Class LEVEL OF EDUCATION: High school / the acadomy (If such a thing exists) CRIMINAL RECORD: None MEDICAL RECORD: Shot, stabed, cought the plague from a planet, Right finger tendens where severed for about an hour DATE OF ENLISTMENT: (I dont know the dates)
  2. Basic Information Name: Ethan Isaac Smith Place of Birth: Paraxis Date of Birth: April 20, 2273 Age: 25 Gender: Male Height: 5ft 11in Physical Description: Weight: 200lbs Hair colour: Brown Eye colour: Brown Military Information: Rank: Lance Corporal Branch: Mobile Infantry Date of Enlistment: December, 10, 2297 Years of Service: 0.95 Service Record: Field Promoted to Lance Corporal Personal Information: Family: Mother: Living; Father: Deceased; Little Sister; Living Backstory: He has a barely average intelligence sense his father was home schooling him before he was pulled out of retirement to join the front. He barely skirted through the academy, and his home world ,Paraxis, was invaded by brain bugs, mid transit to the Grant. He always holds onto his fathers cross. Luckily both his Mother and Little Sister make it out on one of the last evac shuttles. Characteristics: 25 Years Old|5"11'|Short Brown Hair|Brown Eyes|Light Beard and connected Mustache with sideburns|A bit more toned but still not Peak fitness|A cross Around His Neck|A Strong Voice (Like not deep but not Light eather)| Strengths & Weaknesses: Weaknesses: Is always sarcastic and hates when people make fun of him, He has a careless atitude. Strengths: He is loyal and caring. Other Information: He is a goof ass Personal Relationships Crushing over| Friendly | Liked | Neutral | Disliked| Hated 3Spc. Patrick Stevenson Amanda Whitfield Pvt. Deblousky 3Spc. Crews
  3. I read the list and I understand It plus If I don't remember something I can just go back and look at it.