• Last visited

About Floofy

• Rank
    Hopper Bug
  • Birthday January 4

Steam

• Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Name: Floofy/Saladin Character Name: Adéwalé Chifundo Character division or position: Mobile Infantry Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95230262 PAC File Size: PAC sizes range from 106KB in total Images of the PAC or link to load:
  2. Theme Voice Personal Information Name: Atticus Johnatan Wolf Allias: John Age: 29 DoB: August 13th 2272 Home Planet: Terra Education: College dropout Known Idioms: Federation Status: Alive Marital Status: Single Mental Attributes Personality: John is a sarcastic man who likes to see the bright side of a very bad situation. Mental Health: Sane
  3. Name: Floofy Character Name: John Wolf Character division or position: Mobile Infantry Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95230262 PAC File Size: PAC sizes range from 14kb to 87kb Images of the PAC or link to load: Combat Off duty Formals Explanation of any events: The only event on these PACs are the weapon holster (as stated in previous applications of mine) Any other comments: N/A
  4. Name: Floofy Character Name: Rodrick Oakwood Character division or position: Mobile Infantry Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95230262 PAC File Size: PAC sizes range from 14kb to 87kb Images of the PAC or link to load: Combat Formals Off duty variants Other combat variants Explanation of any events: The only event on these PACs are the weapon holster (seen on the spoiler below). Any other comments: As stated before in my previous applications, the infinite hand glitch just occurs to me in singl
  5. Yeah it pretty much only happens to me in single player but on the server they're fine.
  6. Name: Floofy Character Name: Rodrick Oakwood Character division or position: Mobile Infantry Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95230262 PAC File Size: PAC sizes range from 14kb to 87kb Images of the PAC or link to load: Combat Formals Off duty Other combat variants Explanation of any events: The only event on these PACs are the weapon holster (seen on the spoiler below). Any other comments:
  7. Name: Floofy Character Name: Ramón Aguilar Character division or position: Mobile Infantry Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95230262 PAC File Size: PAC sizes range from 12kb to 91kb Images of the PAC or link to load: Combat Formals Off duty Other combat variants Explanation of any events: The only event on these PACs are the weapon holster (seen on the spoiler below). Any other comments: