Floofy

• Last visited

Everything posted by Floofy

1. //: Drop Lead: CPL. Rodrick Oakwood //: Second In Command: CPL. Roki Bosonac //: Squad Leaders: Blue Team: PFC. Johnathan Myers Orange Team: LCPL. Mercier //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): 2SPC. Brzęczyszczykiewicz, PVT. Tankijin, PFC. Orwell, CPL. Bosonac, LCPL. Mercier, CPL. Goose, CPL. Oakwood //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): None. //: Notable Acts: None. //: Mission Summary: "A sparsely occupied settlement on the planet of Micanopy has sent a distress signal. Civilians on the planet have reported a large influx of armed men coming and going from rural areas they should not be. Infantry, you are to go planet side, investigate and take care of the armed men as necessary. If you can find out why they are there and what they are doing before shooting them, that would be fantastic." We dropped near a gas station to meet our contact on the planet, as soon as we stepped foot out of the dropship, we were greeted by mines, Brzęczyszczykiewicz and Tankijin were wounded and needed extraction, so we held the gas station while MEDEVAC was on it's way. In the meantime, I spoke to our contact, an old man by the name of "Friggles". He informed me about a safe path that the then possible hostiles took to move around the area, it was free of mines, unlike any other place nearby. We made our way down said safe route, only to be greeted by hostile fire, one of the Soldiers had stepped on a mine, lost their foot for it, Orwell's left pinkie finger was shot clean off during the fire fight he continued the mission. Mercier sustained some wounds but was okay to continue the mission, Bosonac was shot in the shoulder, also continued the mission. Soon after, we were greeted by a mine field that was not supposed to be there, my theory is that the hostiles planted them there once they got word that we were on our way, or simply when we were spotted. We sustained no more wounded so far, had to call our second and last MEDEVAC for the duration of the drop, not even ten minutes into it. We came across a small farm, hostiles were bunched up there, we quickly took care of them and cleared the place, althouth the barn, as we later came to know, was filled with hostages, women and children. The hostiles had apparently planted a bomb in there and by the time we realised the barn had people inside, it was too late. Goose sustained burns on his face, same as myself but my wounds weren't as bad as his. Bosonac called for EVAC under my orders and we had concluded the mission, although a dropship, to which we assume had the rest of the hostiles inside, made off into the atmosphere far to the west, too far for our reach or eyes to have spotted earlier. Rodrick Oakwood
  2. Update Oakwood aaaaaaaaaaaa
  3. inhale It's Rodrick Oakwood!11!1!!!11
  4. update the mighty oak
  5. update Oakwood yeeee?