Floofy

• Last visited

About Floofy

• Birthday January 4

Steam

• Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Floofy's Achievements

Hopper Bug

Hopper Bug (3/9)

1. time to go on a gallactic conquest am I right bois
  2. //: Drop Lead: SGT. Oakwood //: Second In Command: SGT. Redbrick //: Squad Leaders: CPL. Vond, LCPL. Westfield Blue Team: CPL. Vond Orange Team: LCPL. Westfield //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): None //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): None //: Notable Acts: The hive was burnt to a crisp, no wounded nor casualties sustained. //: Mission Summary: Head down to Scarvis at the northern area of Fort Kelly, locate and destroy the hive underneath the airstrip with either using a GEONAV TON or burning it up close.
  3. That's his superior stealth techniques, his face turns dark due to the lighting, super effective during night ops!
  4. //: Drop Lead: SGT. Oakwood //: Second In Command: CPL. Mercier //: Squad Leaders: LCPL. Westfield Blue Team: LCPL. Westfield Orange Team: ------- //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): None. //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): None. //: Notable Acts: The team managed to complete the objectives and close the bug holes in spite of not having engineers around. //: Mission Summary: Head over to 'Old Haven' in Scarvis, locate survivors and any Mobile Infantry left on sight, evacuate them and collect the dogtags from the dead. Eliminate the bugs in the area afterwards.
  5. IC: Name: Kane Dawson Age: 25 Gender: Male Eye Color: Green Hair Color: Brown Height: 6'0 Weight: 176ibs Employment & Background Current Rank: Corporal Educational History: Highschool Diploma Employment History: Store clerk as a part time job during Highschool, car mechanic for one year before enlisting in the Mobile Infantry. Service Record: Served 4 years in the 42nd before being selected for the Marauder Program. OOC: Steam name: Big Boss Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95230262 Length of time on Server: 3 months Time zone: GMT Current characters on server: SGT. Rodrick Oakwood, PVT. Victor Danley Roleplay History: 8 years of roleplaying experience in total, 3 years on Gmod roleplay.
  6. Floofy

John Kelly

Final update o7
  7. //: Drop Lead: SGT. Oakwood //: Second In Command: LCPL. Oberlin //: Squad Leaders: None. Blue Team: ------- Orange Team: ------- //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): SGT. Oakwood, PFC. Simmons, 2SPC. MyCroft. //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): None. //: Notable Acts: The entire team held their ground pretty well until EVAC arrived after a Chariot had misteriously died. //: Mission Summary: Locate the squad previously sent down to find and extract data on Control Bugs from a research facility. Locate and extract the research from the facility once the squad had been found.
  8. I don't see Oakwood here smh
  9. Floofy

Jamie Modine

Add Big Bad Oak and Big Boom Kelly