• Birthday 11/15/2000

Recent Profile Visitors

432 profile views

nicky's Achievements

Larvae

Larvae (1/9)

1. nicky

Sierra Heiland

Section A-01 - Document Information (♪) (voice) PERSONNEL STATUS: ACTIVE Personnel Information LAST-FIRST-MIDDLE NAME: Heiland, Sierra Lynn SERIAL NUMBER: MI25-14 U.C.F. CITIZENSHIP: Yes ORGANIZATION: SICON ACTIVE SICON BRANCH: Mobile Infantry MI GRADE: SPC CURRENT M.O.S: Combat Life Saver ARM COMPONENT: 112TH BN \\ 34TH IR \\ A. CO. || 1ST MED BDE \\ 182ND DET STATIONED: Ulysses S. Grant ACE(Active Combat Engagement): 6 DATE OF BIRTH: January 30th, 2280 (18 yrs) PLACE OF BIRTH: Perth, Australia, Terra HEIGHT: 5’9” / 1.753 m WEIGHT: 157 lbs / 71.214 kg EYES: Grey-Green HAIR COLOR: Light Brown COMPLEXION: Fair BUILD: Mesomorphic RACE: Caucasian Relatives Mental Information ESTIMATED IQ: 146 PERSONALITY: Ever the self starter, Sierra separates herself from her peers due to her optimistic nature and uncanny willingness to learn. Being the youngest child in the family left her to her own devices, forcing her to develop fairly rigid self-discipline, developing her self-motivating attitude. Another effect of this lax upbringing is her rebellious nature, she seeks what feels right to her, and as a result has become genuine in most of her dealings. Socially, she’s fairly reserved, but once she’s acquainted with somebody, she’s able to develop proper relationships, albeit slowly. Emotionally, she’s generally a gentle and kind person; traits well suited for somebody in trauma care. Extended Physical Information HANDEDNESS: Right BLOOD TYPE: O- PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Personnel stands at 5'9", a more than adequate height for any member of the Mobile Infantry, especially a female. Her BMI is within acceptable ranges, and her body has a great amount of muscle mass present. Personnel still appears young. Section A-02 - Records Mental Evaluation Medical Record Service Record Section A-03 - Relations and Personal Notes Relations Personal Notes
  2. OOC SECTION STEAM NAME / ALIASES: nicky STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:40870868 SERVER TIME: ~6 to 10 hours daily starting from December 22nd ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: I started Gmod RP when I was 11, I’m 18 now. For the majority of those years I stuck to Half Life 2 RP where I would eventually own a handful of servers as well as administrating for a number of others. Recently (over the course of a year or two) I’ve started to branch out into other genres such as Star Wars RP, Halo RP, Metro RP, and most recently, Starship Troopers RP. MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: I do have experience in medrp, but it’s not anything too impressive. I’ve held a few high ranking positions on various HL2rp servers for the medical divisions in the MPF, but nothing in High Command springs to mind. Despite that, I’m interested in learning an unfamiliar skill and able to learn quickly. AVAILABILITY: Roughly 4-6 hours daily on weekdays, full availability on weekends CHARACTER COUNT: Adrian Kowalski and Sierra Heiland IC SECTION NAME: Heiland, Sierra L. AGE: 18 RACE: Caucasian SEX: Female HEIGHT: 5’9” WEIGHT: 157 lbs BLOOD TYPE: O- RANK: Private LEVEL OF EDUCATION: High School (top 10% graduates). Applicant cites her Federal Service as a beginning to a career in medicine. CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A MEDICAL RECORD: Common illnesses and colds outside of military service, no updates during active duty. DATE OF ENLISTMENT: February 26th, 2298
  3. nicky

Adrian Kowalski

Section A-01 - Document Information (♪) (voice) PERSONNEL STATUS: ACTIVE Personnel Information LAST-MIDDLE-FIRST NAME: Kowalski, Mark, Adrian SERIAL NUMBER: MI72-90 U.C.F. CITIZENSHIP: Yes ORGANIZATION: SICON ACTIVE SICON BRANCH: Mobile Infantry MI GRADE: PVT CURRENT M.O.S: Marksman ARM COMPONENT: 112th Mobile Infantry STATIONED: Ulysses S. Grant ACE(Active Combat Engagement): 3 DATE OF BIRTH: June 24th, 2280 PLACE OF BIRTH: Bloomington, Indiana, Terra HEIGHT: 5’11” / 1.8034 m WEIGHT: 162 lbs / 73.482 kg EYES: Grey-Green HAIR COLOR: Dark Brown COMPLEXION: Fair BUILD: Mesomorphic RACE: Caucasian Relatives Mental Information ESTIMATED IQ: 137 PERSONALITY: Laid back to the core, Adrian distinguishes himself with rigid principles and unwavering self-respect. His past taught him to appreciate everything that comes his way, and to analyze the issues with a glimmer of optimism. He’s a natural problem solver, his intelligence encouraging him to be introspective quite often. Socially, he’s a mixture of introverted traits and extroverted traits, choosing to speak mostly only when necessary, but can hold a conversation in his own right. Extended Physical Information HANDEDNESS: Right BLOOD TYPE: B+ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Personnel stands at 5'11", an excellent height for any member of the Mobile Infantry. His BMI is within acceptable ranges, and his body is largely made up of muscle mass due to what appears to be natural athleticism. Personnel appears young, only having just recently turned 18. Section A-02 - Records Mental Evaluation Medical Record Service Record Section A-03 - Relations and Personal Notes Relations Personal Notes