Flawed_Hero

• Last visited

Everything posted by Flawed_Hero

1. Minor Update: Added a few new people to relationships Added a song to relationships
  2. Name: Michael Benson Date: Feb, 9th Desired Course: Munitions Availability: Weekdays, some hours on weekends Reason for wanting that course: To get into MEC Signature: Benson, Michael
  3. I'm going to make it look nicer when I stop being lazy.
  4. Name: Michael Benson Physical Age: 21 Race: White Gender: Male Eye Color: Green Hair Color: Blonde Height: 5'10 Weight: 189 Employment & Background Current Rank: Private Educational History: High School Diploma with Honors Criminal Record: N/A Employment History: The Benson's family burgers and smoothies Service Record: N/A OOC: Character's College Explanation: N/A Server Time: Been playing on it for a week Roleplay History: Warhammer 40k RP (6 months), HL2RP (1 year), Several Mafia RPs, Fallout RP, and just some other ones I genuinely don't remember
  5. Basic Information: “Just keep trying to smile- No matter what, just keep trying…. God I wish I was just a reinforcement trooper again.” "It's a pretty catchy song." Age: 21 D.O.B: July 8 Gender: Male Role(s): Mobile Infantry Mobile Infantry Engineer Kin: Jordan Bensen (Father) (Dead) Patricia Benson (Mother) (Alive) Samantha Benson (Sister) (Alive) Homeworld: Terra Alignment: Neutral Good  Hair color: Light Blonde Eye color: Green Build: Semi-Athletic Rank: Private Backstory: Born in the year 2278, Michael Benson was born to a wealthy and silent type of business owner on Terra named Jordan Benson and to a kind mother named Patricia Benson. For most of his life, he never really had to struggle for much, due to his family being high class instead of medium class. Despite the status, he was taught to be grateful, work hard, and how to be disciplined by his father who wanted Michael to run the family business when he was gone which is why when Benson started school he was enrolled in classes that would help him business wise and economically wise. Starting from Elementary school he was pressured into studying hard to attain knowledge and this pressuring would cause him to always carry specific notepads around to keep track of lessons and knowledge he needed to know for business and math, although there was one specific notepad he carried around called the ‘Advice’ notepad. The Advice notepad he carried around was for when his father or someone older and wiser than him gave him advice, he could keep it down in a notepad and not forget it. Due to all the studying and note writing Benson did, he was able to achieve good grades in many mathematic classes and economic classes as well, and graduated with honors all at the age of eighteen. After graduating from high school he was ready to run his father’s store, though shortly after his success in learning the skills needed to run his father’s business, it shut down due to competition and his family was forced to be middle class. During this time in Benson’s life, he would attempt to try and help his father to get loans. This would result in the two being unsuccessful in getting a loan to remake the store and shortly after when Michael turned twenty his father passed due to heart failure causing Benson to look into MI for a way to get his family back to high class. While the pay in MI wasn’t that great, he figured that if he ranked up it’d be enough to get his family back to the status they we’re at before and maybe even learn something new so he signed up in hopes for those desires and became a MI. Attributes: Strength: 12/20 Dexterity: 15/20 Constitution: 11/20 Intelligence: 15/20 Wisdom: 12/20 Charisma: 10/20 Achivements Enlistment into the MI Promotion to Private Becoming a active Trooper Promotion to PFC Becoming a Engineer MI Neutral Killing another human being Regrets Becoming a active Trooper Personal Relationships Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears Corporal Hartwick (@nikb) "He understands how I felt, I really do feel like I can build a friendship with this guy, he get's me and he leads pretty well." Hawthorne (@Coleision) "Maybe it was just a bad first impression but her and Falco kind of weirded me out, Falco more than her. Though while she was odd she seem to be interesting so, maybe my opinion on them will turn to more of a positive on in the future." Elaine Asper (@Litcoins) "She's quite a kind and understanding person, and seems to care about her troopers concerns and honestly while I haven't talked to her extensively, I do somewhat look up to her." Carlos Martinez (@Cipher) "He's the Engineering Seargent and quite frankely I like him, and I'll listen to him without question- Probably. Anyway, he's quite a nice man and has told me he believes in me, and because of his kindness I'm going to try my best." Arryn Falco (@Hopper Bug) "I don't like to be disrespectful, and I'm sure miss Falco got to her position through hard work but I don't like her so far....She's a very weird and creepy individual with her near-sexual harassment like comments and she calls me her child which also frustrates me. Maybe I'm being the judgmental one in my statement about her but the impression she's given me hasn't been a good one." Sophia Holloway (@Foxy) "She didn't give a good first impression, she betted on a man's life and I confronted her saying how it was wrong. Though as the days passed I talked to her more and she truly is a kind person and is quite nice, though most of the time we do speak, it's when she's sleepy. Either way, I do look forward to talking more with this person."