Samikins

• Last visited

Everything posted by Samikins

1. Samikins

Training Log

Engineering Training Log File 047 Instructor: Spc. Chloe Harris Trainee(s): 2Spc. Fox Jenkins Subject: Munitions Category: Every category covered, test [COMPLETE]. Date: 02/06/99 Time: 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm Notes: Jenkins did really well! He absorbed the knowledge like a sponge pretty much. Did really well on his test too!
  2. Mark VI Biotech Limb - ARsr. Theodora Crain PROPOSAL INTRO: Biotechs in this day and age are something of high value and high demand. Each one costing a rather large sum of money, and yet, have a low ceiling for damage resistance and repair. To combat this, I have come up with the following proposal. At our current standing, we have very little money to work with, the break from the Federation pulling funding from our lab for the foreseeable future. Fortunately, a Mark I biotech costs very little, as we have found stores of them for free on scavenging deployments. I have taken the prosthesis, and stripped it to its very core components. Joints and structure ‘bones’. I have made no changes to the plating or the circuitry centered in attaching the limb to the nervous system of it’s wearer.. What I have done is used the synthesized silk of Kredian Tunnel Kais to build ligaments and tendons that will follow the humanoid musculoskeletal system, and covered the prosthesis with the existing magnesium alloy shell. The new prosthesis will be durable, the testing has shown promising results. The inner workings of the new prosthesis are easily replaceable and no longer take a combat engineer to adjust or fix. A medic will be able to simply remove the outer shell, replace the damaged inner workings and replace the outer shell. The synthetic silk tendons are flexible and allow the user of the prosthesis near normal movement of the limb. This will allow for a much shorter downtime and less need for physical therapy after receiving the biotech prosthesis. This also eliminates the whirring or mechanical sounds some biotech prosthesis emit when the user moves. The silk of the Tunnel Kai is easily synthesized and readily available, as it only takes the bacteria E. coli (based off of real science!), modified with certain genes of the Tunnel Kai to produce the synthetic silk. This approach also allows production of the synthetic silk to happen without having to endanger oneself by attempting to milk the Tunnel Kai. This makes for a cheap, lightweight, and durable prosthetic limb. PROPOSAL PROCESS: In order to complete the process, I will reach out to current standing Infantry and Fleet with biotech prosthesis, I have obtained a list from the Medbay. I will survey the users of current biotech prosthesis and recruit them based on their willingness to participate in the program. After having the Troopers complete a waiver, I will collect the limb and offer a replacement Mark I, whilst I remove the inner workings and replace them with the synthetic musculoskeletal system I have designed. I will return the prosthesis to the user and follow up with frequent testing, likely on a weekly basis to scale performance and durability when put to field testing.
  3. add chloe and update sawyer
  4. WCdr. Carson 'Fox' Sawyer says "Lupi's been on pins and needles waiting for a response." Cpt. Kallidus Khan says "I have been busy." WCdr. Carson 'Fox' Sawyer says "I advised him of such." Cpt. Kallidus Khan says "The engineering reports have been coming in thick and fast." WCdr. Carson 'Fox' Sawyer says "That's what she said." ** WCdr. Carson 'Fox' Sawyer chuckled at her own terrible joke.
  5. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Chloe Harris Physical Age: 19 Race: None of your business Gender: I don't have a dick. Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Brown Height: 5'5" Weight: Um- enough. Employment & Background Current Rank: Rct. Educational History: I can read. Criminal Record: Negligible. Employment History: Freelancer of- things. Service Record: None. OOC: Character's College Explanation: N/A Server Time: Few months now. Roleplay History: Server here, bunch of forum rp.
  6. Face claim: Theme Song GENERAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Name: Chloe Harris Alias(es): None Rank: Recruit Age: 19 Hometown: Scarvis Affiliation: None Specialization: None Psychic Affinity: None Awards Granted: None FAMILIAL CONNECTIONS _______________________________________________________________________ Father: Unknown Mother: Unknown Siblings: Unknown Spouse: None PHYSICAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Gender: Female Height: 5'5" Weight: 120 Build: Mesomorph Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown Cybernetics: None PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Alignment: Chaotic Good Personality Type: Outgoing Strengths: Friendly Weaknesses: Too many to list RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ [You Know The Drill] Mobile Infantry _______________________________________________________________________ ██████ Harper Jonas - She is so nice! She's not like me, she's quiet! I think she's really pretty and she talks kinda like me but her accent is thicker. I like her! ██████  Lowell Hartwick - He's cranky, but I like hanging out with him. ██████ Zealious Odin - I really like talking to him, he doesn't treat me like I'm stupid. He's nice to drink with too! ██████  Dick Sommers - He made me pancakes and is super tall! He's a friend, I guess. ██████ Rhett Stark- He's died and that makes me sad. ██████  Oliver Stanley - He died and I guess I was sad about it. ██████ Tumas Tankijin - I thought he might like me, but turns out he didn't. That's okay though! ██████  James Victory - He shoots fun guns! He also flirts with me, which is okay. I wanna shoot guns like him. Medical _______________________________________________________________________ ██████ Seamus Leeds - He's mean and scary and I don't like him. Engineering _______________________________________________________________________ ██████ Hecle Phan - He's nice. Taught be a bit of my sapper, then handed me off to another Engie. ** Oh. My. GOSH! He trusted me so many! I programmed the thing for TAC and made it pink and he was okay with that! I wanna be Tech Sergeant like him when I grow up! ██████ Den Wright - I'm kinda mad at him right now. He pushed me and I fell down and hurt my wrist. Marauders _______________________________________________________________________ ██████ Bjorn Ironside - I BEAT HIM IN ARM-WRESTING! YES I DID! I AM THE STRONGEST EVER!!!! ██████ Thomas Lawson - Oh!! He's my Marauder best friend! I see him on drops all the time, in his suit. He got hurt and I made him a paper crane. He has it in his locker now! He said I make him laugh- I think that's a good thing, right? ██████ Johnny Morgan - He's nice. Like really, really nice. Nicer than anyone has ever been. He said he'd protect me and even wants to cook for me. I kinda like him. He makes my insides get all fluttery. ██████ Kristina Sigrun - She puts me on her shoulders. I like her so much! She's super nice to me and makes me really, really happy! Fleet _______________________________________________________________________ ██████ Alvaro Lupinacci - Oh gosh! This guy is way too pretty to even be alive. I kept staring at him like a mongoloid. I couldn't help it. Why is he so pretty? ██████ Jeremy Nash - Mister Commander Nash is like- well- I guess like a dad to me. He takes care of me and took me to the Medical bay when I was hurt and didn't shout even though I left Medical bay cause I was scared. ██████ Rangi Setu - He's a really, really, really big dude. Makes me feel so tiny. I'm kinda scared of him. Other _______________________________________________________________________ ██████ Victoria Rose - She's so pretty! She is also super duper nice! She was cranky when we first met and then she apologized later! It was really nice of her to apologize. She's my friend now and I like hanging out with her. ██████ Liliana Verbeck - She's so great! She's like a big sissy to me and I love her so much! ██████ Emily Ziola - She's so pretty too! She's also my bestest friend on the ship. She lets me sit in her office and talk to Remmy. I like Remmy. I feed him carrots sometimes. He likes carrots. Stolen from @Pundii & @Litcoins
  7. you really need to put sawyer on this. cause best friends.
  8. ** A note is tapped to the wall of the hangar, written on a piece of cardboard that has been torn, perhaps in another life, this note had been the flap on a box. The handwriting is neat and bubbly, though the piece of cardboard is covered in greasy fingerprints and smudges. Ello, loves. If you head out, we need the following: 1 - Complete electrical harness for Thunderbolt. 1 - Entire Fuel system for Thunderbolt. 1 - Sheet metal repair kit 4 - Rivet guns 1 - fuckton of rivets As many scraps of aluminum plating you can find. Copius amounts of aluminum tape I'm trying to stock up on the things we can use to repair our Thunderbolts with. If you've gotten something from the list, cross it off and let me know in person that we have it. Love you all bunches, ** Instead of a signature, the small drawing of a fox rested at the bottom of the note.