Samikins

• Last visited

Everything posted by Samikins

1. Samikins

Robert Shaw

add sawyer, please!
  2. Face Claim Voice Claim GENERAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Name: Fallon Saoirse O'Mara Alias(es): N/A Rank: Spc. / LCpl. Age: 20 Hometown: Rosslare, Ireland, Terra Affiliation: UCF Specialization: MIPOD Psychic Affinity: Telepath Awards Granted:N/A FAMILIAL CONNECTIONS _______________________________________________________________________ Father: Aiden O'Mara - 60 - [Alive] Mother: Caoimhe O'Mara - 55 - [Alive] Siblings: Sean [30], Dylan [28], Niall [26] and Liam [24] Spouse: N/A PHYSICAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Gender: Female Height: 5'4" Weight: 120 lbs Build: Mesomorph Hair: Red Eyes: Green Cybernetics: None PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Personality Type: Subdued Strengths: Confident in her abilities, Honest Weaknesses: Speaks her mind RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ [You Know The Drill] INFANTRY _______________________________________________________________________ ██████ Lionel Mercier - I was takin' the piss and followin him around- told him I was gonna cuddle with him, he took it all in stride. **I got into some shite and he ended up having to lash me- He was just following orders and I can't be mad at him. I feel bad for him. ** I guess things have moved forward between us, I like him a lot and he understands and accepts me. ENGINEERING _______________________________________________________________________ ██████ Hecle Phan - He's an engineer, completely besotted with some girl, Noemi, he said her name was. Got that giddy, new love feeling from him. I hope it works out for him. MEDICAL _______________________________________________________________________ MARAUDERS _______________________________________________________________________ MIPOD _______________________________________________________________________ ██████ Anastasia Praedyth - I get the feeling she cares about me, or at least my abilities to an extent. I had a pretty decent conversation with her. I'm quite sure she doesn't care for my personal choices, but I gotta learn on my own, don't I? ██████ Naomi Hawthorne - She's like the mom I never really knew- She has expectations and I only hope that I can meet them. ██████ Victoria Rose - She's my handler- I'd like to think I can call her a friend too. I rather like the time I spend with her. FLEET _______________________________________________________________________ OTHER _______________________________________________________________________ ██████ Lance - I don't know what happened to you- I don't see you around anymore. I miss you- Stolen from @Pundii & @Litcoins
  3. some of the admins have done a really great job of incorporating TAC into events by doing events on the second server prior to the main MI event. i think it should be entirely possible to loop fleet in on main server and have them take us into orbit of the planet, and blast away any major air support or orbital obstacles like asteroid fields. fleet is is heavy rp, give them something to rp.
  4. - OOC SECTION - Steam Name: Samikins Steam I.D.: will find later Length of time on the Server: 2 months Length of time RPing: 4-5 years Time-Zone: EST How active are you?: Pretty active - What is your backstory that would make you believe that your character was a Psychic? OR Why would the Federation believe you were a Psychic as a child?: Fallon’s abilities manifested in childhood. If she wanted something in the house, she could locate it, no matter where her parents had hidden it. As she grew, older, her abilities brought her in full view of the Federation, as she wandered into training operations near her her home, several times finding objects hidden for the infantry to find. Write out which classification you are choosing for your operative. Remember, no Lucky Men. Sensor Write out a situation in which you would have to use one of your abilities?: The infantry had been overrun with bugs at the planet side FOB for nearly a week, each time one hole close, two more opened. The units sent into the tunnels were unable to locate the hive and had requested a sensor to assist with mapping the tunnels and finding the central hive. O’Mara was chosen. Upon reaching the FOB, she would rendezvous with the command staff to be linked with a team. Once linked, she would move out, into the combat zones and search for tunnels OOCly using rolls to search, and disseminating the information provided by the event runners. --- - IC Section - Name: Fallon O’Mara Age: 20 D.O.B.: 01/01/2279 Sex: Female Age of Psychic Detection: 9 Physical Description: 5’4”/Red hair/Green eyes - If Applicable - Current Rank: N/A Education History: Olympus Federal Education Center in Athens from the age of 9 up until enlistment. Criminal Record: Petty theft x3 Employment History: N/A Service Record: Enlisted 5/1/2297 --- --- ---
  5. update burke and add sawyer?
  6. ** All applicants must ICly be at least 20 years old, your character will have spent one year as bridge crew and one year at the Fleet Academy. The character you apply with must be a new character.** Keep in mind, if you are approved for a TAC Pilot and you are not active for one week without prior notice of LOA to @Kris, you will be removed from the roster and not allowed to return unless it was an extenuating circumstance. IC: Name: Age: Gender: Eye Color: Hair Color: Height: Weight: Character Background Educational History: (Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, you likely wouldn't have much experience, other than the Fleet Academy) Service Record: (Previous ranks, positions, specializations or commendations or other notable marks.) OOC: Steam name: Steam ID: Length of time on Server: Time zone: Current characters on server: Roleplay History: (Brief)
  7. Samikins

TAC Roster

TAC Pilots - AFC-G-103-Charles H. Upham Wing Commander: WCdr. Jennifer 'Blaze' Helström @Kris Second in Command: [POSITION NOT FILLED[ Wingmen: Fleet Lieutenant: FLt. Lisa 'Cobra' White @Tridon FLt. Rohan 'Rafale' Mandella @Banana Ensign: Ens. Isaac 'Phoenix' Reyes @Coleision Ens. Louis 'Suitor' Ayers @jtfang 6/8 LOA: If you have been approved for a TAC character and wish to be added, send a forum message to @Kris
  8. add ur new best friend, barnes?
  9. Face Claim GENERAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Name: Hanako Barnes Alias(es): Koko Rank: 3Spc. Age: 20 Homeworld: Samson Affiliation: UCF Specialization: Marauder Psychic Affinity: None Awards Granted: None FAMILIAL CONNECTIONS _______________________________________________________________________ Father: Arthur Barnes - 45 - Citizen - Teacher Mother: Ahmya Barnes - 43 - Citizen - Court Clerk PHYSICAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Gender: Female Height: 5'4" Weight: 125 lbs Build: Mesomorphic Hair: Brown Eyes: Blue Cybernetics: None PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Alignment: Chaotic good Personality Type: Friendly Strengths: Outgoing, Dependable Weaknesses: Wary of her abilities on the ground RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ [You Know The Drill] Mobile Infantry ______________________________________________________________________ ██████ Aaron Holtz - I was being silly and stole his drink at the bar my first night aboard the Grant. He challenged me and got his drink back- But I managed to snag his heart out of the ordeal. I love the man, so very much. Medical _______________________________________________________________________ Engineering _______________________________________________________________________ ██████ Kristina Sigrun - She's fun to be around, doesn't bitch at me for joking around, and she loves the Marauders under her care. ██████ Ajax Drivas - I thought he was a bit pretentious at first, I wasn't fond of him. Things have changed, or I've just gotten to know him better. Either way. I'm happy he's around. Fleet _______________________________________________________________________ MIPOD _______________________________________________________________________
  10. Face and Voice Claim Theme Song GENERAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Name: Emmerson Rhushi Findlay Alias(es): Emmie Rank: 3Spc. Age: 20 Hometown: Zegama Beach Affiliation: UCF Specialization: Marauder Psychic Affinity: None Awards Granted: None FAMILIAL CONNECTIONS _______________________________________________________________________ Father: Shaun Findlay - 58 - Citizen - Retired Doctor Mother: Qingshan Zhen Findlay - 55 - Citizen - Retired Nurse PHYSICAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Gender: Female Height: 5'5" Weight: 135 lbs Build: Mesomorphic Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown Cybernetics: None PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Alignment: Chaotic good Personality Type: ESFP Strengths: Dependable, Friendly, Outgoing Weaknesses: Poor planner, can be selfish RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ [You Know The Drill] ██████ [Copy and paste this, change the color for thing]