Samikins

• Last visited

Everything posted by Samikins

1. IC: Name: Emerson Findlay Age: 20 Gender: F Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Brown Height: 5'5" Weight: 115 lbs Employment & Background Current Rank: Cpl. Educational History: (Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as a trooper in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.) Employment History: None. Service Record: (Previous ranks, positions, specializations or commendations or other notable marks.) Nothing remarkable. OOC: Steam name: Samikins Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:466521881 Length of time on Server: a couple of months Time zone: EST Current characters on server: Rowan Burke, Carson Sawyer Roleplay History: buncha forum rp, this server.
  2. added all of you lovelies! ❤️
  3. as a medic myself, i'd no longer be inclined to play on drops if something like this were put in to place. if i do everything medrp wise that i was supposed to do, and every /me was on point, but i rolled poorly and killed the person, what's the point? why continue being a medic if the training i go through doesn't matter anymore and it's all left down to a roll? medrp during drops can be difficult as is with nco's shouting at you to get the person mobile whilst you're in the middle of a /me, adding more stress to the situation will suck all of the fun out of the rp itself. i joined medics because it is a high-rp faction, i enjoy the rp that comes from it on drops.
  4. Face Claim Voice Claim Body Art Confirmed Kills - Stencils on Thunderbird GENERAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Name: Carson Delaney Sawyer Alias(es): Fox Rank: Wing Commander Age: 20 Hometown: Newcastle, Britain, Terra Affiliation: UCF Specialization: TAC Pilot Psychic Affinity: Not even empathetic Awards Granted: Ace Ribbon count: 7 Fleet Silver Cross count: 1 Combat Action Ribbon count: 2 Purple Heart count: 2 Prisoner of War count: 1 FAMILIAL CONNECTIONS _______________________________________________________________________ Father: James Carson Sawyer - 57 - Alive - Retired Fleet Captain of the Bainbridge Mother: Annika Chenelle Sawyer - 57 - Alive - Retired Fleet Lieutenant - Navigations on the Bainbridge Siblings: James Carson Sawyer Jr - 23 - Alive - Staff Sergeant Serving in Infantry - 44th Spouse: N/A PHYSICAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Gender: Female Height: 5'5" Weight: 120 lbs Build: Mesomorph Hair: White Eyes: Blue Cybernetics: Right arm - elbow down PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Mental State: ███████ Alignment: Neutral Personality Type: Cheeky Strengths: Smart, Quick on her feet, Piloting Skills, Combat effective. Weaknesses: Mouthy, Arrogant RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION _______________________________________________________________________ Stolen from @Pundii & @Litcoins
  5. Samikins

Logbook

Instructor: 2Spc. Rowan Burke Trainee: 3Spc. Julia Weiss Time and Date of Training: (forgot) EST, 2/22/2299 Goal of the Training: CLS, DARPA foam use and removal.