Gromborg

• Last visited

Everything posted by Gromborg

1. [OOC] Sgt. Lowell Hartwick: gn ❤️ Player nik left the game (Disconnect by user.) nik has disconnected from the server. [128.0] Spc. Grace Corbin: What are we doin'. [128.0] LCpl. Frederick Stokes: No. Idea. [128.0] 3Spc. Erhart 'Runt' Von Strattmann: I think the sergeant went to get smokes. Spc. William Saint-Claire says "Mc-dead-alds." [128.0] 3Spc. Erhart 'Runt' Von Strattmann: Hopefully he comes back ja? Spc. William Saint-Claire says "Fuck these ads." ** Spc. Grace Corbin laughs in Portuguese. [128.0] TSgt. Tzipora 'Action' Bronson: Hes gonna be like his dad and not come back ** 3Spc. Erhart 'Runt' Von Strattmann cackles in jew-hunter. [128.0] LCpl. Frederick Stokes: He might be leaving to get you some new legs. [128.0] Spc. William Saint-Claire: Shut up, jew. [LOOC] Spc. Grace Corbin: guys what do i do [LOOC] Spc. Grace Corbin: do i 3Spc. Guy Larson says "'Bout th' same. Most'a th' squad disappeared halfway through, fer' some reason." [LOOC] Spc. Grace Corbin: a) freak it [LOOC] Spc. Grace Corbin: b) wait it out [LOOC] Spc. Grace Corbin: c) try to make it better [LOOC] LCpl. Frederick Stokes: what [LOOC] 3Spc. Guy Larson: eat it tbh [LOOC] Spc. Grace Corbin: sound advice
  2. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 87. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 49. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 8. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 70. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 20. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 58. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 37. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 58. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 83. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 78. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 8. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 13. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 41. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 70. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 92. ** Cpl. Lily Parker rolled 35. [OOC] Sep Or Ok: i'm going to tear your larynx out, you fucking gook [OOC] Sep Or Ok: stop rolling or you'll be rolling in the dirt
  3. Gromborg

Logbook

Instructor: 3Spc Grace Corbin Trainee: Pvt. Erhart 'Runt' Strattmann Time and Date of Training: 3/18-19/22XX Goal of the Training: Basic 3Spc CLS skills, IV/Fluids management Instructor: Spc Grace Corbin Trainee: Alexander Romero Time and Date of Training: 3/20/22XX Goal of the Training: CLS certification
  4. ** Pfc. Tatsuo Okazaki Whistles and makes a beat on the desk. 2Spc. Kaarlo 'Fruit' Pehr says "Lemme give him a muscle relaxer, something, he's anxious.." ** Pvt. Starn Oakfell begins to sobbing so hard he shudders and his whole buddy trembles ** That is one sick fucking beat coming from cell one.
  5. One of the biggest issues in medical for any server at any time has been the knowledge and effort that goes into learning it -- But, literally just watch any experienced medrper, read their paragraphs, you can pick up a thing or two. I like that idea, especially since Celox takes time and pressure to work, it just hits me in a way that I don't like. I would never want to impose these rules on a newer medrper, but I also believe newer medrpers would leave these wounds to the more seasoned players. Again, I'm only suggesting this for EXTRANEOUS circumstances.
  6. Hi, I've been talking about this in the other thread, but I want a discussion based solely on MEDICS being forced to roll. My proposal is that medics should roll under high stress, duress under fire, or grievous situations. This comes from the fact that, as my character was shot 4 times point blank and tumbled three stories down, while I didn't necessarily roll PK rolls, I was -very- inclined to self-pk out of principle unless the trooper providing CLS didn't do the exact proper techniques. However, as I realized the person that was treating me knew his medrp, I instantly knew felt conflicted. I didn't want to self-pk at that point because it drew me out of the moment, as the trooper was performing these actions -perfectly-. This simply couldn't be the case 100% of the time. No matter how skilled you are, you will fuck up. We see this in the case of psychics, engineers, and MI, but why not medics? Medics have the great ability to just churn out paragraphs of correct procedure and be done with it, but how can you reasonably say that without a doubt, you will succeed in every high stress situation? An admin can easily say, yes, your wounds were too grievous and PK regardless of the medrp, but I rarely see this happen (especially when I treat people lololol). I don't know if I'm not around enough, granted I did just return, but the capability for any medic to simply /me a wound to stability is immersion breaking. People will say, "But how is it fair to leave my character's life in the hands of someone else's roll, even if I already rolled?" Well, the wound may not have out right killed you, but a medic can certainly fuck up while trying to treat that wound. Take for example, attempting to insert an IV after packing a wound, there's blood on your hands, literally. You can't say without a doubt, that on your first attempt of trying to insert an IV while under duress, that you will hit that MCV. Once you're injured, your life is in the hands of the medic treating you. While they may know the procedure by heart, that doesn't mean they won't clot that bleeding 100% of the time, or insert that IV 100% of the time, or stop that arterial bleeding 100% of the time. I suppose the biggest issue would be leaving your character in the hands of another, but it's worth some discussion I think. I just feel like medics are overpowered please nerf.
  7. 19:57:27 - **Spc. Katrina Geier groans in mild agony, the suffeirng of mere existance on this mortal coil momentarily overpowering her. She rubs her temples. when u wake up
  8. 19:26:30 - **2Spc. Kaarlo 'Fruit' Pehr looks to Geier with a grin, lifting his hand for a bloody high five. 19:26:35 - 2Spc. Kaarlo 'Fruit' Pehr[LOOC]: wait it's not that bloody 19:26:39 - 2Spc. Kaarlo 'Fruit' Pehr[LOOC]: a crispy high five 19:26:45 - WO. Arryn 'Pertinax' Falco[CH1 - RADIO]: You catch that, chief? 19:26:55 - Sgt. Lowell 'Bottom' Hartwick[CH1 - RADIO]: Yeah. 19:27:02 - **Spc. Katrina Geier flashes him a small grin as well, slapping her hand against his with a crispy crack 19:44:29 - **Spc. Katrina Geier shamefully empties her pockets, an alarming amount of fourty mikes pile out onto the crates
  9. 21:22:59 - 2Spc. Kaarlo 'Fruit' Pehr[OOC]: oh they erpin' now 21:23:00 - Sgt. Joshua Edwards[OOC]: ^ (in reference to burke and edwards)
  10. 19:48:59 - Kaarlo 'Fruit' Pehr[REPORT]: admins ooc chat disabled 19:49:04 - Sgt. Lowell 'Bottom' Hartwick[OOC]: ik hahahahahaha
  11. <::Login Attempts; 0::> Username: jesuitsonofmedical Password: *********** <::Login Attempt; Failed::> <::Login Attempts; 1::> Username: jesuitsonofmedical Password: ************** <::Access Granted::> [ Kaarlo Aleksander Pehr ] Still lookin' for a face claim this shits hard [ Theme ] General Information: Aliases: 'Fruit' 'Pear' Age: 28 DOB: July 24th 22XX Sex: Male Nationality: Scarvian, near the capital of Høy Ethnicity: Scandinavian Place of birth: Northern Scarvis Status: Alive. Sexual orientation: Asexual Relationship status: N/A Political affiliation: Radical Centrist Religious affiliation: Islam Personal biography: D e p a r t m e n t O f T h e M o b i l e I n f a n t r y Physical information: Height: 5'10" Weight: 76~ kg. Eye color: Steele-Blue Hair color: Blond Skin tone: Fair Medical history: July 22nd, 2285 (x4 GSW to torso, LL, LA, shrapnel to lower extremities), medically discharged for extended recovery period NOTES: Usually keeps a positive attitude, smiling whenever he gets a chance, and anything other than this mood would be considered unnatural. This is clearly a coping mechanism, that works with surprising efficiency. Mental information: Morale: ████████ Preferred learning method: Hands-On. Athletic interests: Unusually muscular for a medic, or it could be considered normal, with the amount of gear he carries and the amount of men he drags. Artistic interests: N/A Academic interests: Fields of medical specialization, specifically in terms of a well-rounded combat medic Musical preference: Esoteric and archaic, due to the use of drums and stringed guitars Pre-enlistment background: Finishing High School GPA: 3.8 College education? (Y/N): None available. Majors: Undisclosed. Minors: Undisclosed. Criminal record: x1 Minor Infraction, excessive intoxication off-duty (July 13th, 2285) Occupation: None, enlisted when he was of age. Armed forces career: Current branch: Medical Corps. Former branch(es): N/A Current unit: 112th Previous unit(s): 88th, 108th Promotions: (First Enlistment, 22XX) 3SPC > SPC > SSPC > MSPC (Second Enlistment, 22XX) RCT > PVT > 3SPC > 2SPC Demotions: N/A Armed forces criminal record: x1 Minor Infraction, excessive intoxication off-duty (July 13th, 2285) Age of enlistment: 18 Combat drops: A few Total drops: A few more. Personal Relationships:  Trusted | Respected | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated WO. Falco, Arryn, Medical + ██████ A strange, goofy warrant officer. I'm not particularly sure I like her dealings with Holloway, the subordination and all, but she does her job well and brings life to this dull place.
  12. "body claim" what sort of absolute fucking heresy ?
  13. 01:28:05 - Lt. Roger Espinoza: Wow. Just looking at you guys I feel like I need to towel off. 01:28:14 - Lt. Roger Espinoza: Not too much trouble down there, Sergeant? 01:28:17 - 2Spc. Kaarlo 'Fruit' Pehr: Do we make you wet, lieutenant?
  14. 22:16:43 - 3Spc. Kaarlo 'Fruit' Pehr[CH1 - RADIO]: Hey, can I get a psych evaluation? I think I just hallucinated the colonel and the tech sarge ass naked, playing some fucked up version of... Soccer? In the bathrooms. 22:16:52 - MSpc. Tzipora 'Action' Bronson[CH1 - RADIO]: Its real 22:16:58 - LCpl. Shane L. Emmett[CH1 - RADIO]: Unfortunately, I can vouch. He's sane. 22:16:58 - MSpc. Tzipora 'Action' Bronson[CH1 - RADIO]: Bathroom Stall Football 22:16:59 - Pfc. Andrew Bain[CH1 - RADIO]: It's real. 22:17:06 - 3Spc. Kaarlo 'Fruit' Pehr[CH1 - RADIO]: I still need that psych evaluation.