spart_n

• Last visited

Everything posted by spart_n

1. spart_n

Flynn Taggart

Updated Deformities Updated current relationships.
  2. spart_n

Flynn Taggart

Editted themes Added: -Oakwood -Linh -Jackson -Saiphan
  3. spart_n

Flynn Taggart

heck you mean, taggart interacts with linh on occasion. also, added
  4. add taggart or ill make robocop look like a joke
  5. add taggart or riot i guess
  6. spart_n

Flynn Taggart

yeah uh be quiet you saw nothing
  7. spart_n

Flynn Taggart

Themes: Basic Information Name: Flynn Taggart Place of Birth: Mars Date of Birth: 4/2/75 Age:24 Gender: Male Physical Description: Height: 7'0 Weight: 270 lbs Hair colour: Shaved Eye colour: Light brown Deformities: A single scar running down his right eye. There is a fresher scar running up the right corner of his lip up his cheek. Military Information Rank: Private Role: Automatic Rifleman, Support Gunner Branch: Mobile Infantry Date of Enlistment: April, 2299 Years of Service: N/A Service Record: -Promoted to Private in the 112th Morita Battalion, April 2299 -Received training in the use of the Morita Mark Three SAW, April 2299 -Arrested on Karrus for treason, April 2299 Personal Information Family: Robert F. Berg - Father | Deceased Sylvia Taggart - Mother | Deceased Beatrice Taggart - Grandmother | Alive Backstory: Born in Mars, Taggart had moved to Iskander in the earlier years of his youth. He was an only child of a single parent home, his father had only just died before his birth due to a vehicular accident. Taggart lived an otherwise normal life, however, his mother succumbed to the depression left by the passing father, taking her own life. It was then that Taggart received guardianship from his grandmother and he went on to pass high school with average marks before enlisting into the Mobile Infantry. Characteristics: Loyal to a fault | Bullheaded | Socially reserved | Go-getter | Brash Strengths & Weaknesses: His strength is his genuine physical strength. Even with his height, Taggart often hangs around gyms to train and tone his body, enabling him to carry heavy weights through long distances. His height, however, is also a curse, as cramped up spaces can hinder his movement. He's as smart as your average Infantryman as well, so he's not well suited for complex tasks. His medical history is also a hindrance preventing effective communication. Other Information: Taggart was born with weak vocal cords, made worse with vocal cord polyps. The condition gets worse the more frequent he talks, and requires immediate surgical treatment whenever possible. Personal Relationships Closest | Closer | Close | Likes | Trusts | Neutral | Distrust Disliked | Hates Robert Jackson - Decent guy, served on the field with him. He keeps a level head and doesn't bother me, which is all I care about. --------------------------------------------------------- Fuck, why him? A tank, too. The son of a bitch deserved a better death. Rodrick Oakwood - One of the first couple people in the 112th I could've called a friend. Doesn't harass me about my height or my speech, and sometimes step in for me as a voice. I'd watch his back any time of the day. ----------------------------------------------------------- An honest-to-God brother. I'm sorry that I left him, but I had to make my own journey. He's mad about it, I'm sure...But maybe he'll understand. Cinder Linh - I'm pretty sure she has a microwave in her somewhere, but I can't judge. I consider her a friend amongst the engineers and especially within the 112th. ----------------------------------------------------------- Nobody saw her death coming. God knows how it's affecting Okazaki. A true-to-heart MI. Attichan Saiphan - I don't really talk to this guy, nor have I actually watched him on the field. He's been in the platoon longer than me though, so there may be something to learn from him still. I should ask.