kamikazekidz

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

kamikazekidz's Achievements

Chariot Bug

Chariot Bug (2/9)

1. Good luck man, be smart and safe. Take your time! I was in the same boat and I had to take time off. PM me if you need anything.
  2. ** Pvt. Omar Saastamoinen leaned back to seal the deal. To wipe and wish well, however he was duped. Instead of simply wiping away butt residue his hands was greeted by another volley of pure fire. He cringes, shuddering dramatically as poopoo water descended upon his hand.
  3. Another picture would be taped up underneath the two. The last picture I have of the whole unit before the grant went down.
  4. //: Drop Lead: Sgt Okazaki //: Second In Command: Cpl Evans //: Squad Leaders: Cpl Bosanac, LCpl Carter Blue Team: Orange Team: //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): Evans, Bosanac, Knoxx, Reece, Emmett, Drivas, Ironside, //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): //: Notable Acts: Greg carried three wounded through the bug hive, fighting off the bugs at the same time. (Recommended for a medal) Ironside activating his beacon to allow us to be found. Constantinos saving reece from a control bug. Erhart keeping troopers alive in face of the horrible circumstances. //: Mission Summary: Go to Percys landing, launching a full blown assault against the bug hive and relieving the 88th. The 88th was evacauated we held the town center, before falling back to the original LZ. Okazaki ordered a GEONAV to be fired into the subway system where the hive was persumably located, With the suggestion of Emmett. The GEONAV collapsed the town, causing the 112th alpha to fall into the subway system and destroy two tanks. We gathered inside the tunnels and moved topside. Ironside activated her beacon, allowing a VTOL to locate us and patch us into MOBCOMM.
  5. IC: Name: Gunner Jackson Age: 25 Gender: Male Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Blonde Height: 6'2 Weight: 210 pounds Employment & Background Current Rank: Private First Class Educational History: (Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as a trooper in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.) High school. Employment History: Farm hand- All daily tasks on a farm. Joined up at the age of 22 to do his time. Service Record: (Previous ranks, positions, specializations or commendations or other notable marks.) Specialized on the SAW. Pvt-Pfc-LCpl-Pfc. Served in 112th, Charlie company, fourth platoon. OOC: Steam name: Kamikaze Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19995979 Length of time on Server: About a month or two. Time zone: EST Current characters on server: Sgt. Tatsuo Okazaki, Pvt. Joe thorn Roleplay History: (Brief) Serious roleplayer since 2010, Experience as admin on two or three SeriousRP servers mostly CW and NS. Mostly TextRP experience.