Lick Me I have Leprosy

• Last visited

Everything posted by Lick Me I have Leprosy

1. Name: Seraphine Von Strattmann. Date: 15/05/2299. Desired Course: Munitions. Availability: Any time. Reason for wanting that course: I wish to extend my knowledge into the Engineering field and be capable of more roles out in the field. Signature: Von Strattmann, S.
  2. IC: Name: Vasili Stukov Age: Thirty Gender: Male Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Black Height: 6'0 Weight: One hundred and eighty five pounds Employment & Background Current Rank: Private First Class Educational History: Standard Federation Education. Employment History: Office Clerk; eventually left and joined the MI to obtain his citizenship. Service Record: MI service for two years, several commendations for good performance and valor. OOC: Steam name: Lick me I have Leprosy Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5072715 Length of time on Server: Less than a week. Time zone: GMT Current characters on server: Seraphine Von Strattmann Roleplay History: 12 years of RP is a long time and I forgot most of the details. I've been on numerous military RPs, Apocalypse RPs and everything in between.
  3. You're likely thinking of Erhart because he was actually there. I was getting my Sapper training at the time.
  4. Added all but I have absolutely no idea who this is or when we've interacted.
  5. ♫ "Desperate people lose the thing that makes them human beings. They lose their heart. Anger and hate fills them so that they act like animals." - Arlene J. Chai General Information Name: Seraphine Von Strattmann Aliases: Sunny Place of Birth: Berlin, Earth Date of Birth: 16/07 Age: Twenty Five Gender: Female Height: Five foot Six Hair Color: Blonde Eye Color: Brown Weight: One hundred and Forty Five Pounds Blood Type: AB- Familial Information Father: Alfons Von Strattmann [Deceased] Mother: Luna Von Strattmann [Deceased] Siblings: Erhart Von Strattmann [Alive] Extended Family Cousins: Armin Strauch [Unknown] Sofie Strauch [Unknown] Occupational Information Previous Occupation: Industrial Sector Current Occupation: Mobile Infantry, Engineering Detachment Rank: Technical Sergeant Current Posting: 31st Morita Regiment, 4th Mobile Infantry Division, 112th Battalion, Alpha Company, 1st Platoon Notable Achievements: Notable Resistance Fighter during the Progenitor Invasion Unit Relations [Key] - Family - - Romantic Interest / Significant Other - - Best Friend - - Close Friend - - Friend - - Known - - Acquaintance - - Unknown - - Distaste - - Inquisition - - Hate - - Enemy - - Deceased - Seraphine Von Strattmann [The Beast] Erhart Von Strattmann [Brother] Jessica Miller [The Kid] Ajax Drivas [The Second Brother] Lowell Hartwick [Big Boomer Actual] Frederick Stokes [Stoic Boomer] Guy Nelson [Prime Boomer Specimen] Shaun C. Merillo [The Boomer Brain] Christopher Miller [The Confusing One] Amanda Winters [Engineering Boss] Grace Corbin [The Savior] Shane Emmett [The Mourned] 'Greg' [The Unit] 'Lieutenant Hawthorne' [The Conflicted] Sophie Jonsson [The Doppelganger] Hecle Phan [The... Guy?] Gwendolyn Reece [The Boomerette] Atichat Saiphan [The Foreigner] Cait Donovan [The Irish] Seamus Leeds [The Dude] Steven Hartcourt [The Free] Alessandro Noviello [The Fighter] James Reacher [The Underling] Aaron Holtz [The Duct Tape]
  6. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Seraphine Von Strattmann Physical Age: Twenty Five Race: Caucasian Gender: Female Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Blonde Height: Five foot six Weight: 145lbs Employment & Background Current Rank: Private Educational History: Standard Federation Education, scored 80 on tests. [OOC: This number was randomly generated, if it is deemed too high I can easily bump it down.] Criminal Record: N/A. Employment History: Industrial vacancies, various roles. Service Record: Notable resistance fighter during the Progenitor occupation of Earth. OOC: Character's College Explanation: N/A. Server Time: >1 Day. Roleplay History: Twelve years or so, quite honestly I've lost count.