Sting

Administrator
  • Content Count

About Sting

• Rank
    Chariot Bug

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. i can't comment about the dodging or stuff, but from my perceptive we saw the /event of your wheels being destroyed and your APC completely cut off from the rest of us, surrounded by bugs i'd like to reiterate i don't really have much part of this PK or much emotional investment of wanting to keep the PK upheld, as it seemed like the admins were going to /ev kill or injure you anyway, so i'm going to stop commenting and leave this decision up to the admins
  2. hello you drove directly into a horde of bugs and got your wheels broke and surrounded by 30 tigers (who rip through armour like paper) so i ordered braft to shoot the m55 rockets in a mercy kill and in order to kill the 30+ tigers who would of surely attacked us afterwards im not really sure why braft fired 4 rockets but im fairly sure icly it was HEAT, next time i would refrain from driving directly into bugs i however do not feel any strong emotion about this PK and as someone (in)directly responsible i have no complaints if the PK is lifted or not 🙂
  3. reserved i guess lol
  4. Private Leeroy Hartholt (left) pictured with Private Joe Russle, circa June 2301. Basic Information Name: Leeroy Hartholt. Gender: Male. Age: 24. Place of Birth: Samson. Date of Birth: 22/03/2277. Federal Identification Number: 52340-32694-LH. Religious Affiliation: Christian (Lutheranism). Registered Biotechs: N/A. Height: 5'11". Weight: 171lbs. Eye Colour: Dirty Blonde. Hair Colour: Black. Family: Father: Preston Hartholt - Civilian [DECEASED] Mother: Alaine Hartholt
  5. i want my characters now
  6. Event Runner: Kris //: Drop Lead: Corporal Cooke //: Second In Command: Sergeant Knoxx //: Squad Leaders: Purple Team: Private First Class Smith //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): N/A //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: Saiphan shot cliff mites with a rocket launcher. Unfortunately, it turns out mites are immune to explosions. Shame. //: Mission Summary: Go to a bridge and cover the evacuation of multiple APCS. 5 out of the 6 APCs made it across, but the last one got caught in a tsunami and then the tsunami destroyed the brid
  7. Cooke. Corporal. Weed.
  8. ER: Kris //: Drop Lead: Lance Corporal Cooke //: Second In Command: N/a //: Squad Leaders: Blue Team: Lance Corporal Westfield Orange Team: Tech Sergeant Donovan //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): TSgt Donovan, SSpc Fayzulin //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: Ensign Owl fucking carried this entire mission with his TAC gunship. He destroyed multiple holes, reported pretty much every one before MI could see it, then EVAC'd the injured. Recommended a medal, or something. @Kris Westfield did a really good job holding the rear and
  9. Sting

Berivan Seydar

oh epic i got added without even asking that basically means im famous
  10. Since everyone has weird power fetishes and are making themselves obscenely tall, here's a table for every accurate PAC height from 5 feet to like, 15 feet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gSaw6Gg_kx8V7Zlk6Fs7x4LoMWjiN1tG6rKvkE5Q_68/edit?usp=sharing Enjoy.
  11. Sting

Dick Simmons

google doc works, yeah i guess stick cooke on there or don't w/e