Hecle

• Last visited

Everything posted by Hecle

1. Hecle

Anastasia Praedyth

Add Phan, i wanna see hate for stealing that mark 4 :3
  2. Message intercepted by Federal Intelligence from Veronica Heron-Phan to former engineer-turned traitor, Hecle Phan. Message as shown: Hecle, What the hell did you do? How did my baby boy become a intergalactic traitor? Do you know how proud I was when you transferred to the esteemed 112th Battalion? Now my only son is branded a traitor and my only daughter is missing. Not only that! But the damn bugs have destroyed Tango Urilla...was this your doing? No, I don’t believe this. While I am in shock, I still highly doubt that my son, who cried when his favorite blanket was eaten by the pigs, who tries to become friends with everyone (even if I don’t approve of some of them), and whose heart is so full of gold that he would go against his sister’s and mother’s wishes and enlist in the Mobile Infantry, just so he can help “Earth get back on their feet”. Come back home my little farmer. Give your mother something to know that you are ok. This must all be a misunderstanding. Come home son. Love your mother, Veronica Phan PS. Voyeurism and aids? Really? If I wasn’t dying of worry, I would find this to be fucking hilarious. Take care of yourself son. Message Concluded: Recommended action: Inform local PDF forces to keep an eye on residence, maybe use the traitor’s family as bait. But monitor for now. Lieutenant Jimmy John Louis Federal Intelligence
  3. Another note under that note You fuckers die, I haunt your graves
  4. Add zaki waki and update phanny pack
  5. A small note is taped underneath the message. We all got your back Bently. Bently’s Banditos stick together!
  6. Hecle

Robert Shaw

Add phan old man
  7. Where the fuck is phan? Your best friend
  8. Where the fuck is phan? Your best friend
  9. Hecle

Shane Emmett

Rest in peace my nibba, didnt even add phan
  10. Reeeeeee update phanny
  11. When Phan doesnt get added
  12. IC: Name: Jared Calvern Age: 26 Gender: Male Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Brown Height: 6’3” Weight: 215 lbs Employment & Background Current Rank: Private First Class Educational History: High School Employment History: Factory Worker, joined up when he was twenty for citizenship and made the MI his career. Service Record: Specializes in explosives and urban warfare. (Rct- Pvt- Pfc). Served with the 116th Morita Battalion.  OOC: Steam name: Pillar Of Thunder Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:53509977 Length of time on Server: 3 weeks Time zone: Pacific Standard Time GMT +8 Current characters on server: 2spc. Hecle Phan and Pvt. Jian Phan Roleplay History: 3 years on Serious starwarsrp and falloutrp as a heavy trooper.