Faded

• Last visited

Everything posted by Faded

1. (Image recovered off FEDNET - Pre-Enlistment Dossier Image) Gender: Female Age: 21 (May 7th - 2277) Weight: 121 Lb. Height: 5'8" Build: Ectomorphic - Athletic Tone Blood Type: A- Eye Colour: Green Hair Colour: Natural Blonde (Recently Dyed Brown, Reverted) Max Bench: 105 Lb. 1 Mile Run Time: 8 Minutes, 21 Seconds Overall Physical Prowess: Moderate IQ: 112 Average GPA: 3.8 Sexuality: [Redacted - Requested] Political Stance: Disinterested Relationship Status: Officially Attached. Overall Mental State / Prowess: Sane - High Affiliation: Federal Fleet Occupation: Bridge Crew Current Rank: Petty Officer First Class Current Post: Helms Known Stations: Helms, Warfare Highest Education: Federation Academy - Fleet Current Education: General Fleet Training - Weapons ♥ Loved | ♡ Interested | ✯ Admired | ✿ Close Friends | ✓ Friendly | ‽ Unsure | ✗ Disliked | ✞ Deceased / Gone ============================================================= ♡✯ Tatsuo "Ling Wong" Okazaki "I will not be cleaning that jacket any time soon, Sergeant." "You cooked Ferg' in the face I think? I don't remember much about that night." - "Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you." - "I guess it all worked out in the end~" "Don't make what I did, for nothing." - "Jeez. . .I might be falling for you." "Just don't die, please. . " ====================================================== ✿✯ Lisa 'Cobra' White "We didn't really get a chance to talk, considering I. . ." "Let's just say I was intoxicated. . ." "Hope to get to know you soon!" - "After talking with you, I know you're likely my best friend here." "Thanks, so much. You're the best." ============================================================ ✓ Alvaro Lupinacci "Charming, we had a pretty good chat." "I've only met you once however, but I could see us being good friends in the future." "P.S I actually hated that coffee stuff!" ================================================================== ✓ Hecle Phan "Troublemaker, is what I think you are. Not in a bad way." "You've been well enough to me." "I owe you some coffee, and a stuffed tiger. . oops." =============================================================== ✓ 'Mac' "Best fucking DJ around." "Don't know you much beyond that, but we get along."' =========================================================== ‽ Tzipora Bronson "Thanks for the drink!" "I guess you win. . ./this time/" "You and Tanner are cute, hope it works out for you two!" ==================================================================== ‽ Shane Emmett "You made a mess with a bunch of straws. . .that I cleaned." "You're pretty good at doing magic tricks!" ================================================================== ‽✯ Ciara Vetrossiysk "We have met once, but you seem okay!" "I'll be sure to make you proud." - "Well, I'm not sure if you saw me unfit or something. . " "Regardless, I look forwards to our service together" =============================================================== ‽ Grace Corbin "Keep 'em safe, please" "We haven't really ever interacted, as far as I can recall." ======================================================= ✞ ✓ Aranea Saint-Laurent ✞ "I'd think we are friendly! I hope that I don't let you down" "Although, what kind of degenerate likes cherry over mint?" "Next RnR should be. . .interesting! - "Sorry, I had to save myself. Good luck, Commander." =================================================== (Ask to be added or updated!)