Memetard

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Memetard's Achievements

Chariot Bug

Chariot Bug (2/9)

1. "War is where the young and stupid get tricked into dying for the bitter and old." -Niko Bellic Basic Information Name: Jessica Michelle Miller Place of Birth: Hobart, Australia Date of Birth: January 13th Age: 20 Gender: Female Height: 5'4 Physical Description: Weight: 120 Lbs Hair colour: Red Eye colour: Green Military Information Rank: 3Spc Branch: Engineering Date of Enlistment: January 20th 2299 Years of Service: 2 months Personal Information Family: Kyle Miller [Father/Deceased] Jennifer Miller [Mother/Deceased Charles Miller [Brother/MIA] Characteristics: Outgoing, Caring. Strengths & Weaknesses: Good aim, Brave, Selfless Other Information: N/A Personal Relationships Loved|Friendly | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated Erhart Von Strattmann As weird as it sounds to say it, I have a boyfriend now. Erhart was my pen pal from a couple years back, When I was in high school, and surely enough, We found each other in the MI. Small galaxy, Right? Everything about him is just... Perfect. He always knows just what to say, How to make me feel better, How to make me feel special. He worries about me a lot, But I don't think I have to worry about him, saving lives and all rather than fighting on the front line like I am. I hope he knows just how special he is to me. Seraphine Von Strattmann Great friend and one of the main reasons I'm even with Erhart today. I'm glad you're there for Erhart, and that you're there for the rest of us too. And you're the new Technical Sarge, Look at that! Amanda Winters You just had to make the entire thing about you, didn't you? My opinion of you has completely changed. I hate you. I despise you, and every other officer with their "Holier than thou" attitudes. You want to take everything I love away from me, and ruin it completely. You haven't 'bailed me out' of being killed at all. As a matter of fact, The only reason any of this happens anymore is because of you, Nobody else. 'Tidbit' Don't know a whole lot about you as a person, But you were injured the other day saving a bunch of villagers. Gotta say that's pretty fucking brave of you. Hecle Phan Hardly know you also, But you seem okay. You can be pretty fucking annoying at times, And tend to stick your nose where it doesn't belong, But you mean well I suppose. Ask to be added
  2. ** WO. Arryn 'RoboBitch' Falco shot a dry smile, glancing back down to her hentai. Titled 'High School Summer Lover'.
  3. IC: Combat Engineer Detachment Application of Interest Name: Jessica Michelle Miller Physical Age: 20 Race: White Gender: Female Eye Color: Green Hair Color: Red Height: 5'4 Weight: 130 Lbs Employment & Background Current Rank: Pvt. Educational History: High School diploma Criminal Record: None Employment History: Manager at Wagie Burger Service Record: Recommended by MSpc Williams, for saving his life. OOC: Character's College Explanation: N/A Server Time: About 2-3 days Roleplay History: Shit, Like 7-8 years? Been too long.