TacticalTwinkie

• Last visited

Steam

• Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

TacticalTwinkie's Achievements

Chariot Bug

Chariot Bug (2/9)

1. Total size of imported assets (if any): 13.5mb Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Its technically outfitted as a Crew chief helmet but I need the mandible down to cover the face of the model its taken from.
  2. Name: Tactical Twinkie Character Name: Eva Lourenco Character Rank: Warrant Officer 2 Character Division: Fleet (Aviation) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:562385546 On-Duty or Off-Duty: Both on-duty and off-duty. Total size of imported assets (if any): 13.5mb Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary): Same as last time just with a custom content aviation helmet.
  3. Name: Tactical Twinkie Character Name: Eva Lourenco Character Rank: Warrant Officer 2 Character Division: Fleet (Aviation) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:562385546 On-Duty or Off-Duty: Both on-duty and off-duty. Total size of imported assets (if any): N/A all content is on the server Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any IC events leading up to this application (if necessary): Since Aviation is currently in its infancy there has been some confusion regarding its uniforms. The available uniforms for aviation are the same as the MI so many aviators have been running the older MI models with the darker tint. The little notepad attached to the leg is a leg board which is a very common tool used by military aviators to keep notes or display critical mission information. Additional comments: Currently working on extracting a aviation helmet model to separate aviators more from the infantry kit wise.
  4. Welp, I am the only person who choose yes for the first question, and it was on accident.
  5. Harper Jonas "Damn... I miss that farm" More Pictures Basic Information Name: Harper Jonas Place of Birth: New Austin, Rhohan Date of Birth:23/07/2277 Age: 22 Gender: Female Ethnic background: Latina, Caucasian Spoken Languages: English, Spanish Alignment: Neutral Good Physical Description: Height: 5'7 Weight: 160 Skin tone: Light Tan Build: MesoMorph Hair colour: Brunette Eye colour: Brown Tattoos: MI death from above insignia on right upper arm. Military Information Rank: Corporal Branch: Mobile Infantry Date of Enlistment: 1/5/2299 Years of Service: N/A (Civilian) Service Record: Joined the 112th Traitors - 2299 Promoted to Private - 2299 Promoted to Private First Class - 2299 Promoted to Lance Corporal - 2299 Promoted to Corporal - 2299 Injuries: Took a round to the helmet receiving a minor concussion - 2299 Had abdomen ripped open by warrior bug - 2299 Had abdomen impaled by warrior bug talon - 2299 Took a few rounds in right shoulder - 2299 Had thigh, shoulder ripped open, and concussion - 2299 Personal Information Family: Micheal Jonas - Father I Status: Alive I Civilian Isabella Jonas - Mother I Status: Alive I Civilian Nicholas Jonas - Brother I Status: Alive I Civilian David Jonas - Brother I Status: Alive I Civilian Brandon Jonas - Brother I Status: MIA I Citizen Samuel Jonas - Brother I Status: Alive I Civilian Daniel Jonas - Brother I Status: Alive I Civilian Backstory: Born and raised in a small little farming community on the outskirts of Rhohan capital New Austin. Growing up she would wake up early, and participate in the family trade of farming. At a young age she was taught by her father about the virtues of small government, and the need of the people to practice their rights, or the government will take them away. The right she was taught to practice the most was the people of Rhohans right to bear arms, and defend themselves. She wanted to leave the farm life but didn't want to go too far from home, so she joined her local community militia. After some time she would leave the small group, and end up being picked up by the 112th on one of their various supply missions when they went to her town. Characteristics: Friendly Caring Tends to take things too seriously Quiet Accident Prone Strengths & Weaknesses: Marksman: From a young age she has always known her way around a weapon. Leadership: She is really good at working with people, and getting the job done. Observant: She always just seems to notice the little things others miss. Social Cues: Often tends to miss social cues. Jumping to Conclusions: During conversations she often jumps to conclusions about people. Social Anxiety: Really doesn't like talking to people. #Antisocialsocialclub Other Information: -Hate for Helmets -Always wears a bandanna tied to her head. -Loves her Morita SAW. -Loves to show off her guitar skills Personal Relationships Best Friends |Friendly | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated Mobile Infantry ------------------------------------------------- ------ Marauders --------------------------------------------------- ----------- -------- Medical --------------------------------------------------- -------------------- ------------- Fleet -------------------------------------------------- ---------- Engineering ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------ Intelligence ----------------------------------------------------- ------------- ------------- Mipod ----------------------------------------------------- -------------- -------------
  6. //: Drop Lead: CPL. Harper Jonas //: Second In Command: LCPL. Lionel Mercier //: Squad Leaders: N/A ( One large squad) //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): CPL. Harper Jonas, PFC. Oliver Stanley //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: None. //: Mission Summary: Our objective was to scavenge, explore a area, and evaluate it's potential to serve as a home base. We were deployed in a barren desert landscape with only a few buildings in sight of the landing sight. The second the doors open we encountered a small welcoming party of bug, a hint at what was to come. The team proceeded to the south east constantly encountering hostile enemy elements every step of the way. After some time the constant enemy waves would be too much for the team to handle, so they moved to occupy a near by abandoned airfield. During the defense of the position CPL. Harper Jonas was impaled by the sharp legs of a warrior bug. This lead to her number two LCPL. Lionel Mercier taking charge, and after stabilizing Jonas, he organized the defenders. After sometime the decision was made to call for EVAC, but command requested that the plasma bugs in the area be taken out before the ship comes in. A small fire team was sent out to deal with the threat, during this PFC. Oliver Stanley accidentally ran in front of the teams marauder, which lead to him getting shot twice in his thigh. The team was eventually successful in their objective of taking out the plasma bug, clearing the way from the drop ship to arrive and extract the team. The team was able to accomplish its mission of evaluating the area for bug activity, and its potential as a future base, so therefore the mission was a success.
  7. //: Drop Lead: CPL. Harper Jonas //: Second In Command: PFC. Oliver Stanley //: Squad Leaders: N/A ( One large squad) //: Wounded In Action (W.I.A.): PFC. Oliver Stanley, RCT. Loen Bruke //: Killed In Action (K.I.A.): N/A //: Notable Acts: None. //: Mission Summary: Our objective was to locate a experimental device that had the ability to act as some kind of bug repellent. We were deployed in a abandoned subway system, due to our low size of less than five basic rifleman and two members of Intelligence the decision was made to operate as one large squad. After sometime of wandering through the dark tunnels full of bugs we stumbled upon some laboratory, there we spread out to look for the device. After sometime one of the search parties found a rather large door, which lead to everyone regrouping and heading opening the door. When we opened the door we found a bunch of closed cells, one of the doors was opened by a trooper which lead to the release of a chariot which was killed by a recruit. This lead to a large horde of bugs arriving, which motivated the team to look harder for the device, after sometime the device was located, and activated by the team. unfortunately it required time to charge, with the bugs hot on the groups tail they had to hold out until it was fully charged. During this time PFC. Stanley, and RCT. Loen Bruke were injured, they held until the device was fully charged, when it was charged it emitted a bright light, and sound, which made the bug horde turn tail. The mission was overall a success.