sarduker

• Last visited

Everything posted by sarduker

1. @Sgt.Slaughter Alright stinky you been updated go read what i've added with the smallest of talk we add.
  2. @PeaceKeeper2018 Nearly forget them as well... I'm being dumb! Have fun reading everyone
  3. Many updates... @Willful Kurei @Calamity And @TheWiltedGarden as well. Though for Calamity it's the final log for Cally Enjoy the sadness... It was pain for the end
  4. Return add... Beau or pain shall come with a drive by APC
  5. Added everyone I could and updated folk as well... Since I am suffering with insomnia at the moment! Here Folk that's been added or updated! @the12thdoctor1 @Calamity @Joe4444 As well garden, though cant find there @ oh well however! Enjoy the reading
  6. Might revamp some of the old logs. Now that I got a hold of how Beau might talk to him self in a recorder or writeing shit down.
  7. @Valkrae You are finely hooked up into the bio! Feel proud.
  8. Gonna need to copy and paste most of the stuff, but it's the basics.
  9. Made a template for you new guys
  10. <UNITED CITIZENS FEDERATION PERSONNEL INDEX> <DESIGNATION - ENLISTED SERVICES> <SUBSECTION - MOBILE INFANTRY> <OPENING...> <FOLDER - 58th INFANTRY REGIMENT> <<<....ACCESSING FILE....>>> <<< ....OPENING.... CREDENTIALS REQUIRED. MUST HAVE AT LEAST 'S' TO PROCEED>>> > USER: ******** > PASS: ************ <<<'WELCOME, USER!'>>> <ACCESSING FILE = ‘'> <CLEARANCES ACCEPTED!> <OPENING....> Background Information: The many photos of... Tarot Card <AUDIO DATA> BASIC PERSONNEL RECORD: <PSYCHOLOGICAL DATABASE> <PERSONAL ITEMS>