cloneguy

• Last visited

cloneguy's Achievements

Larvae

Larvae (1/9)

1. Adam Cry? (Optional)
  2. Adam Cry? Just out of curiosity. ( You don't need to add him if you don't want to )
  3. A Squad's never complete without a good RTO in my opinion. " " - Quote taken from Pvt. Cry Basic Information Name: Adam Vadim Cry Place of Birth: Shoreridge III Date of Birth: May 7th, 2278 Age: 20 Gender: Male Height: 5'9 Theme Song: Physical Description: Weight: 147 LBs Hair colour: Black Eye colour: Blue Military Information Rank: Private Branch: Mobile Infantry Date of Enlistment: April 6, 2296 Years of Service: 1 Service Record: 1 Personal Information Family: Alex Cry - Father [ Citizen, Ex-Mobile Infantry ][ Status - Deceased ] Vanya Cry - Mother [ Citizen, Ex-Mobile Infantry ][ Status - Deceased ] John Cry - Twin Brother [ Citizen, Mobile Infantry ][ Status - Alive ] Backstory: Adam Cry was born on the planet known as Shoreridge III. He lived a fairly average life minus the fact he was a bit more of a rebellious teenager which sort of stuck to him throughout life, he went through high school with decent grades with the exception of Federation Standard which he often got high grades in. He was fairly loyal to the Federation, having high expectations to go into the Mobile Infantry once he would enlist himself into it, but often times found himself silently relying on his moral compass more than anything. It was only a year later that he found himself stuck with the 112th Mobile Infantry, after being abandoned on a base that was left for dead. He learned the hard way on how to work radio equipment during both his time stuck on a deserted supply depot and during his teenage years working with his father in electronics equipment ( Which at first, he was not too interested in. ), before eventually being picked up by the 112th Mobile Infantry on a supply run. Now, he's one of the many few of the 112th, having many close friends with such ease, those very friends he would gladly give up his own life before anything took theirs. Characteristics: Friendly Good-hearted Reclusive Reckless Strengths & Weaknesses: [ Radio Junkie ] - "I've always had a special fondness of Radios and Radio packs, I suppose it's in my nature to like old stuff when you got the new LRRS gear. No matter what, tinkering with radios and whatnot is my foremost hobby besides shootin bugs. If it's radio, I can fix it alright." [ Sacrificial ] - "I would give up my own life for anyone in the 112th. They're my friends, comrades in arms.... There isn't anything I would do for them." Other Information: Personal Relationships Close | Friendly | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated Mobile Infantry ----------------------------------------------------- ███ Aaron Holtz - "Aaron Holtz? Ah... well, I don't speak much to other units. But he seems to know his stuff and his own men of course." ███ Oliver Stanley - "Oliver is pretty much my best mate. Like, he's really the only one to talk to me much and he seems fairly interested in getting to know me. I'd like to think he's a good guy, anyone else says otherwise and I'll go head-to-head with em." ███ Rodrick Oakwood - "Oakwood eh? He seems like a decent guy, I ain't got too much experience with him but I trust he's a capable leader figure. Hell, first glance at him tells me he certainly knows a whole lot more than I do, I should ask him for advice one of these days." ---- Marauders ----------------------------------------------------- --- --- --- Medical ----------------------------------------------------- ███ John Harlesda - "Eh... Not gonna lie, he's a bit of a ass in my own opinion, or rather he seems like one. Like sure, he's probably a good medic and all, but you don't go disrespecting other people." --- --- MIPOD ----------------------------------------------------- --- --- --- Fleet ----------------------------------------------------- --- --- --- Other ----------------------------------------------------- --- --- ---