Clokr

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Clokr's Achievements

Larvae

Larvae (1/9)

1. Clokr

Berivan Seydar

brooke you bitch
  2. updato numero uno added @Seamus @Jerry_Dasher speical thanks to @Lilypad for making some adjustments to the ref. you legend
  3. The legend has returned to cuck every malechar that exists.
  4. Artist's rendition of Brooke before her reassignment to the 112th. General Information NAME: Greene, Brooke S. AGE: Thirty-Three SEX: Female ALIGNMENT: Lawful Good PLACE OF BIRTH: Jeff Davis, Texas, Terra DATE OR BIRTH: August 13th, 2266 ORIENTATION: Bi-Sexual MARTIAL-STATUS: Unmarried RELIGIOUS BELIEF: Christian Physical Information HEIGHT: 6'3" WEIGHT: 145.6lbs EYE COLOR: Blue HAIR COLOR: Blonde PHYSICAL BUILD: Muscular Medical Information STATUS: Alive MORALE STATUS: High/Stable MENTAL STATUS: Very Stable PHYSICAL STATUS: Very healthy MEDICAL BACKGROUND: Broken Collarbone at age 11 Broken Tailbone at age 16 MENTAL CONDITIONS: Mild Depression, Mild Anxiety PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: N/A Military Information FACTION: United Citizens Federation UNIT OF SERVICE: 112th Mobile Infantry Battalion, Alpha Company, First Platoon RANK: Private DATE OF ENLISTMENT: July 1st, 2299 CURRENT ROLE: Medical Trainee PREVIOUS OCCUPATION: Nurse's Apprentice Personal Relations Loved | Like Family | Trusted/Admired | Friendly | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated Seamus 'Celt' Leeds: Oh, Seamus... How could I ever find the words to describe how I truly feel for you. You make my heart skip a beat every time I look up into those eyes. You're everything I could've ever wanted for in a person. I may have dated many a man and women in my times. But you? You're different. I've never felt so... Alive, with another person before in my life. I hope some day we're able to retire together, and start a family. Far, far away from this hell. Jeremy Smith: Smith is... Well let's just say he ain't someone I'm too fond ah. Always tryna follow me 'round. Sneakin' up when ah least expect 'em ta. Maybe if he didn't act such ah creep. We could be better friends. (ask to be added)
  5. OOC SECTION STEAM NAME / ALIASES: Clokr STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:66579800 SERVER TIME: (ESTIMATE) Like two weeks? ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: About 4 or 5 years in total in RP. A fucking long time MEDICAL ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE: A very good amount. Spent a couple years doing just medrp for a few servers AVAILABILITY: (ESTIMATE) Literally like everyday CHARACTER COUNT: (MAX 3) 2 IC SECTION NAME: Greene, Brooke, S. AGE: 33 RACE: Caucasian SEX: Female HEIGHT: 6'3" WEIGHT: 145.6lbs BLOOD TYPE: ONEG RANK: Private LEVEL OF EDUCATION: HSD, Masters Degree in Nursing CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A MEDICAL RECORD: Broken Collarbone at age 11 Broken tailbone at age 16 DATE OF ENLISTMENT: July 1st, 2299
  6. Clokr

Berivan Seydar

Update ol dicky boi
  7. Pfc. Dick 'Redwood' Simmons says "You know, Oak."Sgt. Rodrick Oakwood says "Hm?"Pfc. Dick 'Redwood' Simmons says "I just realized."Pfc. Dick 'Redwood' Simmons says "If you had a dick like mine. Redbrick wouldn't be a bitch all the time."Pfc. Dick 'Redwood' Simmons says "No offence."** Sgt. Rodrick Oakwood looks down for a moment.** Sgt. Rodrick Oakwood rolled 97.Sgt. Rodrick Oakwood says "I think I might have a bigger one."Pfc. Dick 'Redwood' Simmons says "Hm..." ** Pfc. Dick 'Redwood' Simmons rolled 99.
  8. Clokr

Berivan Seydar

dick you dick
  9. Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "How big's your cock?" Pvt. Dick Simmons says "Uh..." Pvt. Vebjørn Hegg says "Eh..." Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "Did I stutter? How big's your fucking cock?" Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "Take your pants off." ** WO. Naomi Vond looks to Simmons, mouthing very slowly and blatantly, "Nooot aaas biiig aaas yoooours." in an apparent bid to help the man. Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "Take your pants off, I won't ask again." Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "Show me your cock." Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "Both of you. That's an order." ** Pvt. Dick Simmons feels very uncomfortable... But does it anyway to avoid being flogged again. Dropping his trousers. ** Pvt. Vebjørn Hegg would pull down his pants as well his boxer revealing a pretty good size fucking cock and balls. ** Gen. Brian C. Larsen glances at Simmon's member, and then Hegg's. ** Pvt. Vebjørn Hegg rolled 13. ** Pvt. Dick Simmons rolled 84. [LOOC] Pvt. Vebjørn Hegg: NO! [LOOC] Pvt. Dick Simmons: YES ** Gen. Brian C. Larsen stares at Simmons Gen. Brian C. Larsen says "It's like... it's like a Redwood." ** LCpl. Mira 'Squid' Oberlin lets off a short snort as she looks on from her heightened position. [128.0] Gen. Brian C. Larsen: Jesus Christ, look at his massive fucking monster dong Col. Robert Shaw says "Now we gotta take a picture and post it on the memorial." Col. Robert Shaw says "Everyone knows he's gotta a big ol donger." LCpl. Arkady Netanyahu says "Seven foot man with a big cock. ."
  10. Clokr

Dick Simmons

update hello @Shaxx @Seamus @Sting
  11. Clokr

Dick Simmons

Also @Floofy @sarduker youre welcome
  12. Clokr

Dick Simmons

okay it works now thank you @Tonic
  13. It's Always Sunny in Space: The Gang gets arrested [128.0] Sgt. Sarah Redbrick: Right, Simmons is Arrest on sight. -- Play dumb games, win dumb prizes 2Spc. John Kelly says "Might want to hide in the box." 2Spc. John Kelly says "Here." 2Spc. John Kelly says "Get in." ** Pfc. Dick Simmons climbs into the box. Somehow the box completely concealing him. TSgt. Cait 'Donny' Donovan yells "Kelly." 2Spc. John Kelly says "Aye boss?" ** 2Spc. John Kelly removes his welding mask. ** TSgt. Cait 'Donny' Donovan points to the sarge. She then looks around "Where tha' fu- ** TSgt. Cait 'Donny' Donovan looks to the box. TSgt. Cait 'Donny' Donovan says "I see ye' welded that box up finally.." ** 2Spc. John Kelly has a plasma torch in hand. 2Spc. John Kelly says "Well, I welded one lid." ** TSgt. Cait 'Donny' Donovan crosses her arms 2Spc. John Kelly says "I was about to weld the other." TSgt. Cait 'Donny' Donovan says "Interesting." ** Sgt. Sarah Redbrick sighed, "Oh yeah? How about you unweld it. TSgt. Cait 'Donny' Donovan says "Maybe ye' should turn it upside down." 2Spc. John Kelly says "Sure." TSgt. Cait 'Donny' Donovan says "It has one side un covered after all." Sgt. Sarah Redbrick says "If theres a man in there this becomes negligence." 2Spc. John Kelly whispers "Play along." TSgt. Cait 'Donny' Donovan says "I swear ta' god if Simmons took me' joke literally." ** TSgt. Cait 'Donny' Donovan waits to see whats inside. ** 2Spc. John Kelly pushes the box down sideways, removing the lid and placing it on the ground. Sgt. Sarah Redbrick says "And Aiding and Abetting a fugitive. -- I heard a bottle pop in the radio, lets add taking alcohol out of the Bah too." Sgt. Sarah Redbrick says "Refusing to listen to direct orda's multiple times. -- Huh." 2Spc. John Kelly says "Huh.." ** Sgt. Sarah Redbrick stepped over toward the metal box. ** Spc. Elzara Fayzulin climbed atop a box, taking up her perch. ** TSgt. Cait 'Donny' Donovan shakes her head. ** Pfc. Dick Simmons is inside the box. Sipping on a cold one. Waving towards Redbrick, "Heya, Sarge. Fancy meetin' you here." 2Spc. John Kelly says "Oh!" 2Spc. John Kelly says "No wonder it was so heavy.." Sgt. Sarah Redbrick says "You have one chance. One. To explain why he is in there." 2Spc. John Kelly says "I.. Honestly don't know, Sarge. I was asked to weld the lids on the box and went to get my equipment but before that I had put the lid on top of the box already." ** Pfc. Dick Simmons also has his legs crossed like a schoolgirl almost. Sipping on his beer. With a grin on his face.