• Last visited

Steam

• Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

1127 profile views

rose colored ryan's Achievements

Warrior Bug

Warrior Bug (4/9)

1. Name: rosecoloredryan Character Name: SSgt. Avery Dawes Reason for un-PK: During the end of @Deckers finale, after clearing out the bunker and while going up an elevator, the person above copy pasted this emote, completely failing to even properly format it, failing to give me time to react, and just instantly going to S2K. At the time, I didn't dispute it. With what little time was given to me, I just rp'ed getting shot, while Crozier sacrificed his life and got shot by almost everyone else in that room immediately after killing my character. I think the manner this PK occurred was incredibly mingey and unserious, on a character that didn't even have the grace of having a proper physical description. Self admittedly, they said that they did not trust me to stay still, and made no attempt to ask me to stop. Instead, they just resorted to copy-pasting a big brick of emote that I interpreted as just a very OOCly spiteful way to say "/me kills you," after wards immediately s2king me until I got flow downed, and then speedily firing off emotes after to double tap my character. There might be a few things I'm missing here, but this is probably the bulk of my main complaint with this PK. I think the way this PK was executed is pretty bogus: unserious character presentation, a copy pasted emote that wasn't even formatted, and an instant S2K that combined into a powergamey interaction where I wasn't even allowed to emote.