ceo of warm smile

• Last visited

Steam

• Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

ceo of warm smile's Achievements

Chariot Bug

Chariot Bug (2/9)

1. The first term is extremely silly and I believe you guys are putting way too much thought into the disconnect. I don't see what's wrong with it so this isn't acceptable. This has taken far too long than it should've been for such a simple, harmless pac3 that none of the people I've spoken to have a problem with. I'm comfortable with accepting the 2nd term. Here are the updated pictures To add on further, all the models on this server have a jarring disconnect between head and neck. So to add more point to my comment above. There is no problem with the shirtless pac.
  2. Sure but Sting has already approved my PAC so this post can be placed in accepted.
  3. I've seen some pretty wide fellows in my life, and this doesn't seem cartoon level to me. I will contact you over discord.
  4. Updated skin tone to match a little bit. Still hard for me to get it right though.
  5. Schrimply a built Mongoloid. As you said this is for him to wear in the ring or around the gym. I still have to work on an alt for when he's walking around the ship. I'll try to fix the colouring but so far? I've had no luck.
  6. Name: [HB] DixSea Character Name: Monkhbat Dawa Character Rank (EG: Private): Rct. (Soon to be Private) Character Division (EG: Engineer): Mobile Infantry Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:100899849 On-Duty or Off-Duty: Both Total size of imported assets (if any): Just a head model really, it's 5 MB large and everything else is on server assets. Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: