• Birthday 10/08/2000

Steam

• Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

514 profile views

Dark's Achievements

Tanker Bug

Tanker Bug (5/9)

1. Below is the link to the updated Database of Mobile Infantry affairs, including the 58th Corsairs Outline and other useful documentation. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q_gmWvOiuRUutUJIQSoiTQaHf8PgSEe7Mv13vYzPd4E/edit?usp=sharing
  2. Furthermore, this document written by yours truly expands on these concepts. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kMqR5-aAadtuOswjZeOLpVPlZJf0wuhpyCuIsicrRvk/edit?usp=sharing By Executive decree, both of these documents are in full effect.
  3. As someone in the current Staff Team and recently new to the community who has heard glories and dirt about it's past and am in the mud of the current state of affairs, helping clean up the house, I stand fully by Misty and Orwell's decision, and I'd like to think that's also the entire team's stance after a full review of what happened. No Roleplaying medium should exist where topics such as rape is depicted publicly. You want to have that in the background of your character that's all fine and fair, but for crying out loud don't post it publicly and avoid having that show up on server as a topic of discussion. As others here said before me: It is a VERY SENSITIVE topic and those who actually experienced such a traumatic experience WILL NOT enjoy reading that in a place that they might want to think of as a 'Safe Haven' or a 'place to get forget life for moment'. Literally: Have some common sense.
  4. I'll start this off by: I didn't read yet. I just want it to be known that no shitposting will be tolerated here. This is a serious matter. Thanks in advance.
  5. fixed what needed to be fixed changed what needed to be changed updated what needed to be updated if you want to be apart of yet another cringe biography's relationships section just lay down your entire name below and if Mayumi has any meaningful thoughts about your character you'll gain your own little cringe thing. idfk.
  6. asuka got forced transfered out a while ago, might wanna update that perhaps
  7. Seems good. A Senior Admin+ should probably approve this soon.