About Dark

• Rank
    Hopper Bug
  • Birthday 10/08/2000

Steam

• Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

172 profile views
  1. I think the red-colored appeal to the medic's faction, as there's a yellow version for the engineer's faction, should be a thing, considering we have custom-rig armored individuals running around. Not to forget that the camos are a thing too, camos that doesn't even fit the environment.
  2. Major Edit! ~ Completely changed the format. + Added important info that can be acquired ICly. (ask me in Discord Daark#8314 to arrange this) ~ Updated Cosmetic Header Image. + Added reference picture, probably final. ~ Updated theme song, probably final. + Set up grounds for relationships, so feel free to ask to be added. Will add Service Records soon™. Will add Awards once she grabs some, obviously.
  3. Name: Dark Character Name: Katherine Hohenzollern Character division or position: Trainee - Medical Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106376047 PAC File Size: 8.2 MB (Casual) | 17.4 MB (Drop) Images of the PAC or link to load: Casual: Geared: Notes: Any events present will be related to gun replacement/casual showing in gear. Fingers are fucked cus singleplayer is aids.
  4. i expect to see Maya Larron and Raven Rez as soon as you get to relationships
  5. Major Edit! + Added theme, finally. + Added the first entries of the relationships section, a bunch of names there. ~ Fixed typos and formatting in some places. TBA: Service Records. I'll eventually get around to write those down, just not today.
  6. don't care, add Maya Larron and eventually Raven Rez when they get to know each other
  7. Hurts me to not see Luna Cavill here, nor Maya Larron