Dark

Executive Administrator
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dark

1. The black colors is reserved for both Aviation Pilots and Pathfinders, so its a no on that. The on duty one is okay though, just make sure the helmet is properly placed on the head.
  2. Please post images under better lighting, more angles, and higher resolution.
  3. @LofiHipHopRadio steps down from Fleet Lead. @Durango takes over as Fleet Lead. @Willful appointed as new Fleet XO by Durango. @Pasta is removed from Pathfinders Lead due to inactivity. @Valkrae takes over as Pathfinders Lead. @Xalphox steps down from MI Lead. @Fredthebrick takes over as MI Lead.
  4. @Odin has been removed from XA due to inactivity. @Kris has been removed from Admin due to inactivity. @Aurora has been removed from Admin due to inactivity. @MrDepths has been removed from Admin due to inactivity. @Deerjohn has been removed from Admin due to inactivity. @Godot resigned from being an Admin, becoming Former Admin. @Jack resigned from being an Admin, becoming Former Admin. @LofiHipHopRadio resigned from being an Admin, becoming Former Admin.
  5. Woo, so many changes and I forgot to log them. @OXYMORON is now an XA. @Sting is now an XA. @Fredthebrick is now an XA. @Dark is now an XA. @Valkrae is now an SA. not tiger is now an SA. @Willful is now an Admin. Jamklanson is now an Admin.
  6. We talked and its a hard no on that helmet. Sorry. Denied the update.
  7. Just had a chance to look at it IC. I'm okay with it all. Approved.
  8. It checks out. This character has acquired this helmet cam through valid IC means and is approved. Therefore, update Approved.
  9. That looks too much like a space trooper. Will discuss with other moderators to see if we're okay with it in large. Pending.
  10. The makeup would be insane for an enlisted trooper, but its a Fleet Pilot. They're naturally flamboyant, therefore its an IC issue imo. I dont recall a walkman being so big. Could you make it a bit smaller and attached to the belt perhaps? It'd look better. The item itself I think its okay.
  11. Name: Dark Character Name: Lucas Varnel Character Rank: Spc. (Flamer) Character Division: MI Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106376047 On-Duty or Off-Duty: Both Total size of imported assets: 6.33 MB Images/Videos of the PAC or Imgur link to load: Explanation of any events in the PAC: hides me when in noclip Additional Comments: Tattoo is something the character did during his teenager years and he regrets it. Provides roleplay. He tries to hide it with his cap, which never goes off. Beard is purposefully out of regs, something for the NCOs to berate him for if necessary.
  12. Pinnacle of pushing the limits and staying within the aesthetic of the Mobile Infantry of Starship Troopers. Approved.