Primer

• Last visited

Everything posted by Primer

1. @prim Also u keep going on about beau updates but I find your lack of Khan disturbing
  2. Added Barret also is a shameless bump, I may or may not add your char without u asking... But u can ask to be sure Except Sov, Khan didnt interact with her
  3. timur khan, good things i hope
  4. Jochi Yuan Actually no youre not Sting's Sergeant oops
  5. Timur Khan Also based Yuan apreciator
  6. Are you insinuating I am simply re-using the same template for all of my characters, good sir? Unnacceptable, I am no such lazybum fixed and added Beaumanoir @sarduker
  7. If you put your name below, be ready for bad relations and insults to your characters
  8. <UNITED CITIZENS FEDERATION PERSONNEL INDEX> <DESIGNATION - ENLISTED SERVICES> <SUBSECTION - MOBILE INFANTRY> <OPENING...> <FOLDER - 51st INFANTRY REGIMENT> <<<....ACCESSING FILE....>>> <<< ....OPENING.... CREDENTIALS REQUIRED. MUST HAVE AT LEAST 'S' TO PROCEED>>> > USER: ******** > PASS: ************ <<<'WELCOME, USER!'>>> <ACCESSING FILE = ‘TIMUR KHAN> <TROOPER DECLARED MIA> <CLEARANCES ACCEPTED!> <OPENING....> Missing in Action Trooper was declared MIA during the fall of Hathor. January 23rd, 2301 Background Information: Timur Khan posing with New-Samarkand in the background <AUDIO DATA> Tarot Card The Devil The Devil is addiction, craving and passion. He brings fame and fortune, but at the price of losing oneself to a world of material distractions. The Devil lures unsuspecting souls into traps, but always grants them a choice. One can try their luck and take him up on his offer, but one should always know when to call quits. <BASIC PERSONNEL RECORD:> <PSYCHOLOGICAL DATABASE>
  9. I have no idea what u main but letsgooo
  10. KILLED IN ACTION Cause of death: Article-6 after Control Bug infection
  11. Name: Primer Character Name: Timur Khan Character division or position: MI Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60216694 PAC File Size: 10Kb Images of the PAC or link to load: Explanation of any events: N/A
  12. do sorrenson but in a bad way
  13. <UNITED CITIZENS FEDERATION PERSONNEL INDEX> <DESIGNATION - ENLISTED SERVICES> <SUBSECTION - MOBILE INFANTRY> <OPENING...> <FOLDER - 58th INFANTRY REGIMENT> <<<....ACCESSING FILE....>>> <<< ....OPENING.... CREDENTIALS REQUIRED. MUST HAVE AT LEAST 'S' TO PROCEED>>> > USER: ******** > PASS: ************ <<<'WELCOME, USER!'>>> <ACCESSING FILE = ‘JOCHI YUAN> <CLEARANCES ACCEPTED!> <OPENING....> Background Information: Yuan on his home planet of Altaï with his trusty sword in hand <AUDIO DATA> <BASIC PERSONNEL RECORD:> <PSYCHOLOGICAL DATABASE>
  14. Edited one last time. Updated relations and added a few more infos. Still some time to ask for your character in the relations tab before the post gets locked and moved to character graveyards
  15. por favor, adicione Samuel Sansregret ou você é um macaco racista
  16. The madlad did it. After countless time of me calling him an IRL corsair he finally made a hathorian corsair! edit: lame hes from earth
  17. i hate to be that guy begging for attention but Samuel Sansregret or bust
  18. Name: Primer Character Name: Jochi Yuan Character division or position: MI Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60216694 PAC File Size: Idk how to get it but its all pack assets so shouldnt be too high Images of the PAC or link to load: Sword is placeholder for if and when FedEx delivers, wont be on for now