Chiptune

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Chiptune's Achievements

Chariot Bug

Chariot Bug (2/9)

1. Name: Chiptune Character Name: Dominique Harold Character division or position: 2Spc | Engineering Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7555424 PAC File Size: 18 836 kb -> 18mb Images of the PAC or link to load: In order: -File Size -Actual outfit. Literally only the head and glasses are custom. Notes: That's one hell of a gilf if I've ever seen one...
  2. Name: Chiptune Character Name: Luciana Gaos Character division or position: Recruit | MI Infantry Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7555424 PAC File Size: 16 831kb -> 16mb Images of the PAC or link to load: In order: -File Size -Front pic of Casual Outfit -Back pic of Casual Outfit -Front pic of Helmeted version (no size difference) Notes: As of yet, this character doesn't exist, I'm pre-apping so that once I do create them I can immediately use the PAC since it does seem like apps are taking a really long time to get reviewed lately.
  3. Name: Chiptune Character Name: Amanda Dorian Character division or position: 2Spc - Nerd Squad Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7555424 PAC File Size: 19 796kb -> 19mb Images of the PAC or link to load: In order: -File Size -Front pic of Casual Outfit -Back pic of Casual Outfit Notes: I was told by a member of staff on the Discord that I did not need to update my PAC app for changes once my original application was accepted. I believe that was a miscommunication and that they probably meant for small changes, so it is my fault for making this and wearing it without first getting confirmation from any other member of staff! I would also like to apologise for this PAC cutting it really close to 20mb, I've spent a good few hours with Virginia trying to whittle it down as much as possible and I even had to delete a bumpmap to make this work, I think that's the best I can do for now.
  4. Hello! I used to play here a very long time ago, and I came back after my friend Virginia showed me how cool its become! I've made a pretty decent PAC I think, here's my application: Name: Chiptune Character Name: Amanda Dorian Character division or position: Recruit - M.I (hopefully an engineer soon!) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7555424 PAC File Size: 9 643 Kb -> 9.6 Mb Images of the PAC or link to load: In order: -File Size -Armor no helmet -Armor w/ helmet -Uniform Notes: NERDS RISE UP I might make more variants in the near future depending on what's needed, but in that case I'll make another app for those changes! I think that's how it works? I'll have to fix these fingers on the uniform one... they're naturally broken, sadly. This head model does have broken eyes in singleplayer (all white, pupils in the head), usually when it's in that case it's because the eyes have nothing to follow and on an actual server, it usually works... but if it doesn't, it won't matter at all considering the eyes will probably not be seen anyway, with the glasses and all that. :^)