Formal Notice - MI Command Staff

El Excellente

Dj4um7Q.jpg

TO: CPT. L. GARRETT ( @Deckers ); LT. E. TUULI (   @Tony )
CC: BGEN. B. LARSEN ( @Xalphox ); COL. ROBERT SHAW;
FROM: COL. M. RAMSEY, EXECUTIVE SPECIAL OPERATIONS OFFICER, OFFICE OF CLANDESTINE OPERATIONS

SUBJ: Operation Warhorse
CLASSIFICATION: OFCLANDOP//CLASSIFIED//TOP SECRET
Should you receive this message in error, you are hereby commanded to immediately delete it without consuming its contents and to immediately report it to Terran Command. Failure to comply can lead to severe consequences.

---------------------------------
-- BEGIN MESSAGE BODY --

Gentlemen,

I am writing today to inform you of my intention to requisition members of your staff for the duration of Operation Warhorse, scheduled to take place for a day on October 21st ((9PM GMT, 4PM EST)). All members have volunteered to embark on this clandestine mission. You will find an extensive list of volunteers in the attachments.

I request that you make appropriate plans to accommodate for their absence. We will make efforts to return them safely and combat ready.

Sincerely,
mRoaiRK.png
MICHAEL RAMSEY
COLONEL

OFFICE OF CLANDESTINE OPERATIONS

----------------------------------
---- END MESSAGE BODY ----

-- BEGIN ATTACHMENTS --

Pvt. Jonathan Reid ???
Pfc. Vanessa Heller @Primera
LCpl. Johnathon Price @Cipher
Pvt. Mikhail Kuznetsov

@Tridon

LCpl. Angela Clark @Rhode

---- END ATTACHMENTS ----

----    END OF FILE    ----

• Creative 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Executive Administrator

There have been a couple of complaints about how last minute this announcement was - therefore I am delaying the PFO until tomorrow (to give people some chance to set the time aside). It will take place at 5 PM BST, or midday EST. I expect it to last around 3-4 hours.

In the interim, these are the briefing slide handouts: https://cl.ly/3Q050W310S3l

I'll be going through the actual briefing tomorrow IC (though like any good presentation these slides are summaries - there will be much more detail in the briefing tomorrow).

I would advise participants start thinking about logistics - as anything you don't declare as having taken will not be allowed IC. There will also be a weight penalty for overloading yourself.