Augments and Cybernetics (I think I have a problem)

Bohannon

I love shit like Augments,Cybernetics,Biotechnology, and robotics for humans

I think the the coolest Augment I have ever seen and think I'm obsessed with is, Neural Implants.Just the thought of being able to actually control your body like send more or less blood to a limb,stop your own bleeding without applying pressure or even activating your adrenal gland to send adrenaline through your veins . Slow or speed your metabolism, 

I had a character who was heavily augged out and it was fucking fun! 

Any one else like this stuff or had a character?

30 minutes ago, Bohannon said:

I think the the coolest Augment I have ever seen and think I'm obsessed with is, Neural Implants.Just the thought of being able to actually control your body like send more or less blood to a limb,stop your own bleeding without applying pressure or even activating your adrenal gland to send adrenaline through your veins . Slow or speed your metabolism, 

i like the thought of the type of implants they had in fallout that gave you 'hefty' sort of skin

In FNV the new vegas medical clinic could boost any single one of your special stats, add base protection from inserting integrated body plating into your literal fucking skin, or give you health regeneration by speeding up metabolism using magic genetics. I have over 250 hours in that game, help.

2 hours ago, cookies said:

In FNV the new vegas medical clinic could boost any single one of your special stats, add base protection from inserting integrated body plating into your literal fucking skin, or give you health regeneration by speeding up metabolism using magic genetics. I have over 250 hours in that game, help.

Old World Blues also had your Heart, Spine, and Brain replaced with cybernetic variants. I know the heart made you immune to being poisoned and the spine added a point a Strength but not much else.

28 minutes ago, redneckrOadkill said:

Old World Blues also had your Heart, Spine, and Brain replaced with cybernetic variants. I know the heart made you immune to being poisoned and the spine added a point a Strength but not much else.

old world blues was such a shit dlc tbh

44 minutes ago, redneckrOadkill said:

Shit DLC or not, we are discussing cybernetics.

anyways cybernetics are a pretty shit excuse to just have your character survive shit, most people just end up back on the field within hours of them having the BT attached

it should be much more fleshed out and shit

1 hour ago, ryu said:

anyways cybernetics are a pretty shit excuse to just have your character survive shit, most people just end up back on the field within hours of them having the BT attached

it should be much more fleshed out and shit

Yo fuck you Old World Blues was the shit.

• Like 1