May Belle Fitzgerald

Fitz

I will be leaving most of this blank for the time being. If you would wish for me to tell you what May Belle Fitzgerald thinks of any particular character, please PM me, and I will trust you not to meta with given information. I believe discussing characters OOC is a good thing, an can be quite fun, but it was brought to me that having a character sheet that explains your character in full is not beneficial to RP overall, and I have changed my mind about having this up as a result. For anyone who has read this sheet before I deleted most of it (I still have it all saved), do know that I only wrote about one tenth of my character's feelings down here towards certain people, and the general state of May's mind is ever-changing, so please, make sure to check in with her in roleplay every now and again if you'd wish to know what she thinks of things. I would suggest you do this with all characters. 

Thank you.

Theme

https://youtu.be/BJduExH8UWk?t=15m3s ]

Picture

[ https://i.gyazo.com/a4312ba2210e4361e231e9cac94ccec4.jpg ]

Name: May Belle Fitzgerald

D.O.B: 7th of June

Affiliation: United Citizens Federation

Role(s): Engineer (Sapper)

Kin: Paul Fitzgerald, Maeve Fitzgerald, Mary Jane Fitzgerald, Mary Anne Fitzgerald, June Fitzgerald, Jeanne Fitzgerald, Elizabeth Fitzgerald, Victoria Fitzgerald, and Paul Fitzgerald Jr.

Homeworld: Terra

Alignment: Neutral Good

Hair color: Brunette

Eye color: Hazel

Build: Lithe

Character Description: A young woman standing at about five feet and seven inches, with her skin being fair and her eyes being hazel, as well as her hair being brunette, put up in a medium length ponytail. She would have a rather lithe frame, and usually stand in a way that would exaggerate this, being rather timid in her stance. Not only timid in her stance, would she be, but too, timid in her social interaction, often avoiding eye contact to those with which she might converse. She would speak with a standard mid Atlantic US accent, nothing too out of the ordinary but her soft, often difficult to hear voice, and her immense stuttering. Her uniform would be moderately clean and proper, though at times certainly sub-optimal depending on the situation. She would wear round prescription glasses, the lenses of which would be scratched, and the frame, bent in areas.  

Characteristics:

Nervous, anxious, apprehensive, neurotic, stammering, flustered, confused, perplexed, embarrassed.

Habits (oft seen):

Biting her lips (when nervous)

Tapping her foot (when apprehensive)

Crossing her legs, then switching them (when anxious)

Blushing (when embarrassed)

Crossing her arms tightly (when nervous)

Looking down to the floor (when embarrassed)

Breathing heavily (when anxious)

Repeatedly scratching the back of her neck (when nervous)

Stuttering (all the time)

Stammering and stuttering more than usual for her (when especially nervous or embarrassed; when her stutter is mentioned)

Drawing cats and other cute animals in a notepad (when nothing else to do)

Studying the Combat Engineering Training Guide (during free time)

• Like 1
  • Creative 1
  • 1 month later...