//:EYE COLOR: GRAY

//:HAIR COLOR: BROWN

//:ALIGNMENT: NEUTRAL - UCF

//:CRIMINAL RECORD: N/A

Service record;

//:BRANCH: MOBILE INFANTRY

//:CLASS INFORMATION: CASSANDRA MOBILE INFANTRY CLASS 210, 17/134

//:UNIT: 6TH MID, 3RD BRIG., 112TH BAT., A CO., 3PLT - REDEPLOYED

FORMERLY OF 4TH MID, 232ND MI REG., 2ND BRIG., D CO., 3PLT - STATIONED ON CASSANDRA

//:PAY GRADE: E-5

//:RANK: SERGEANT

//:DEPLOYMENTS: 2 COMPLETED, 1 ONGOING

//:TOURS: 1 COMPLETED, 1 ONGOING

//:AFFILIATES - INDIVIDUALS IN RED MAY HINDER COMBAT EFFECTIVENESS

//:COMMANDING OFFICER - CPT BENTLY, SEBASTIAN

//:SECTION LEADER - N/A

//:NCO INSTRUCTOR - N/A

//:REGISTERED PARTNER - N/A

//:AWARDS

Spoiler

File:DSM.pngFile:VCM.pngFile:CAM.pngPurpleheart.pngCitation.png

u5F0k1R.png6300Cje.pngAoifbb3.png

ecJQnwE.pngcN7Kkgf.pngxeSB4Sy.pnge2Dhsgg.png8r5GxP7.png7eDHeaT.png

DISTINGUISHED SERVICE MEDAL WITH 'V' DEVICE, VETERAN COMBAT MEDAL

COMBAT ACTION MEDAL, MOBILE INFANTRY SERVICE RIBBON, PURPLE HEART WITH 4X BRONZE STAR DEVICES, CITATION FOR MERITORIOUS SERVICE, CIVIL WAR CAMPAIGN RIBBON, FEDERAL DEFENSE MEDAL, COLONY PROTECTORATE RIBBON

//:ACHIEVEMENTS;

//:BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION TO PVT FOR VALOROUS ACTION - ADMINISTERED BY SGT SORRENTINO, FRANCO

//:CREDITED WITH RESCUING TWO SQUAD MATES IN CRITICAL CONDITION WITHIN HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENTS

//:ASSISTED IN APPREHENSION AND SUBSEQUENT EXECUTION OF DRACONIAN GOVERNOR

//:BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION TO LCPL FOR TACTICAL PROWESS - ADMINISTERED BY SSGT WALCROFT, ALLISON

//:PROMOTION TO CPL - ADMINISTERED BY SSGT WALCROFT, ALLISON

//:AWARDED DISTINGUISHED SERVICE MEDAL, COMMENDED FOR VALOROUS ACTION - ADMINISTERED BY MSGT SOLOMONS, TOM

//:PROMOTION TO SGT - ADMINISTERED BY SSGT WALCROFT, ALLISON

//:DISCIPLINARY RECORDS;

//:OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE - CONCLUDED, CHARGES DROPPED

//:DERELICTION OF DUTY - CONCLUDED, FIVE LASHES, DEMOTION TO LANCE CORPORAL

//:CLASSIFIED

Medical Information;

[NOTE - ALL MEDICAL RECORDS BEGIN AT ENTRY TO SERVICE.]

//:INJURIES AND WOUNDS

//:MULTIPLE INJURIES - TORSO, BACK - 5X LASHES - NONLETHAL, TREATED

//:HEAT STROKE - NONLETHAL, TREATED

//:FACIAL INJURY - SHRAPNEL LACERATION - NONLETHAL, TREATED

//:THIGH INJURY - SHRAPNEL LACERATION - NONLETHAL, TREATED

//:ARM INJURY, LEFT BICEP - BULLET WOUND, HIGH VELOCITY - NONLETHAL, TREATED

//:MULTIPLE INJURIES; L & R ARMS, L & R LEGS - SECOND DEGREE BURNS - NONLETHAL, TREATED

//:MULTIPLE INJURIES;  L & R ARMS, FACE - SHRAPNEL LACERATIONS - NONLETHAL, TREATED

//:TORSO INJURY - BULLET WOUND, LOW VELOCITY - NONLETHAL, TREATED

//:ARM INJURY, LEFT BICEP - BULLET WOUND, HIGH VELOCITY - NONLETHAL, TREATED

//:ARM INJURY, RIGHT SHOULDER - BULLET WOUND, HIGH VELOCITY - NONLETHAL, TREATED

//:TORSO INJURIES; TORSO - 6X BULLET WOUND, HIGH VELOCITY - NONLETHAL, TREATED

//:MULTIPLE INJURIES - TORSO, BACK - 5X LASHES - NONLETHAL, TREATED

//:MULTIPLE INJURIES - TORSO - NEUROLOGICAL DAMAGE - NONLETHAL, TREATED

//:TORSO INJURY - IMPACT WOUND, BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA - NONLETHAL, TREATED

//:LEG INJURY - DISEMBODIMENT OF THE RIGHT LEG - NONLETHAL, TREATED

//:CYBERNETIC ENHANCEMENTS

//:BACK - SEEGSON MODEL B-102 NERVOUS SYSTEM ENHANCEMENT

//:R LEG - SEEGSON MODEL A-1801 BIOTECH LIMB, HYDRAULIC

Personal information;

//:COMPILING.  .  .

//:COMPILING.  .  .

//:FILE CORRUPTED

//:CONTACT SERVER ADMINISTRATOR - ERROR CODE 130748

Direct family - next of kin;

//:MOTHER - KRISTINA SQUIRES - ACTIVE

//:FATHER - THOMAS SQUIRES - ACTIVE

//:BROTHER - BENJAMIN SQUIRES - ACTIVE

//:BROTHER - CALEB SQUIRES - ACTIVE, 15TH MID, 111TH MI REG., 2ND BRIG., 14TH ENGI. BAT., F CO., 4PLT

//:SISTER - LANA KEYES - ACTIVE

//:END

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

//:RELATIONSHIPS

FEDNET PERSONAL LOGS - SQUIRES, MATTHEW RUSSELL ID:180286-080417

Spoiler

//:SORRENTINO, FRANCO

Spoiler

He's a WO. We've made amends, guess he ain't too bad now.

//:McCARTHY, KID

Spoiler

He's our replacement for Solomons. He's from a colony, I can hear it, but that's the most I got about the guy. He's receptive, though.

//:SOLOMONS, TOM - TRANSFERRED

Spoiler

Grouchy English bastard. Just as I got used to seeing him around again, he's gone. Good luck.

//:MALONE, CHUCK - DECEASED

Spoiler

I heard that he was hanged. People didn't say for what. Guess I'm not surprised.

//:SHORT, STEVE - DECEASED

Spoiler

His name is up on the Wall of Remembrance. He was a good man through and through, sucks to see that he lost it all.

//:HUGHES, TROY

Spoiler

Dunno what happened to the Hughes I knew, but he ain't himself no more.

//:O'NEILL, JACK - DECEASED

Spoiler

O'Neill was a sergeant, psychic, father, and friend. He was unlawfully killed after snapping - and the fuckers who killed him were put down. I'll miss you, buddy.

//:VICKERS, ALICE

Spoiler

The best goddamn NCO this unit could have asked for, and a good friend of mine.

//:HEDGEWORTH, WILLIAM - DECEASED

Spoiler

He came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered in blood - he went out the same way.

//:CUTTER, JODIE

Spoiler

She's one of Vicks' corporals. Good head on her shoulders, lot of potential.

//:LLEWELLYN, MADOC

Spoiler

One of the E-4 Scottish Mafia. She's like Cutter otherwise - capable, dependable.

//:DABY, SCOTT

Spoiler

The other member of the E-4 Scottish Mafia. He's usually the one rucking a radio. Dependable enough to get what you want, when you want it, where you need it.

//:ST. CLAIRE, WILLIAM

Spoiler

He's back with the infantry. Let's see how long he hangs on.

//:CHESLOCK, WENDELL

Spoiler

He's got potential, both as a combatant and an engineer. It won't be too long 'til he's a somebody.

//:WILLIAMS, CLIFFORD

Spoiler

Chillest dude in the infantry, I'm telling you.

//:SCOTT, CHARLIE

Spoiler

Crazy motherfucker. Love this guy.

//:BENTLY, SEBASTIAN

Spoiler

Captain. Bently. Nah, that doesn't add up.

//:HAWTHORNE, NAOMI

Spoiler

She's alright, I suppose. Limited interactions between us. Best I know, she's the MIPOD first sergeant.

//:DUMONT, DANIEL - DECEASED

Spoiler

I guess him and I never got along, but we made up our differences in the end. I guess he finally got into a situation he couldn't weasel out from, poor kid.

//:WESTERVELT, PAULINE

Spoiler

She might be a tough bitch, but she's still just that - a bitch.

//:YOUNG, TRAVIS

Spoiler

He's a fucking joke.

//:REDBRICK, SARAH

Spoiler

Stupid cunt.

//:STEVENSON, PATRICK

Spoiler

He's on thin ice, that much is apparent.

//:DAVIDSON, ELRAD

Spoiler

Back when I around, Davidson ran the unit. I don't know what the hell happened, but he's a private now.

//:SHAW, ROBERT

Spoiler

Shaw is by far the coolest officer I've met. Hedgeworth described him going from 'bread to brass', and I believe it. I'll cut for the Colonel any time, and I know he'll do his damnedest to cut for me, too.

//:HUX, ARAMIS

Spoiler

He covered my leg. We've come a long way from him looking over my court martial. I can also tell he's interested in the potential of me putting in for a Fleet transfer. Maybe I'll take him up on that if shit keeps going the way it's been going.

//:PERSONAL LOGBOOK

FEDNET PERSONAL LOGS - SQUIRES, MATTHEW RUSSELL ID:180286-080417

//:ENTRY ONE; VOICE - 192KPS 3/25/98

Spoiler

//:BEGIN RECORDING - 192KPS AUDIO QUALITY

So. It seems like Fednet's database is more unreliable than a marine in combat. So, I'm having to re-record this shit for the third fucking time now. Real sick of your shit, Fednet.

Matthew Russell Squires, ID number T-P one-eight-zero-two-eight-six. As of recording, holding the rank of sergeant. If I'm to get wasted, that's there for reference. So, since this is my third fucking time redoing this shit, I'm gonna summarize most major previous events and go over some more major recent ones. I don't give a shit personally, but if someone ends up listening to this - maybe you'll care more than me.

• My first drop was Shoreridge III. I was there when Sorrentino lost his leg, I was there to save two of my friends. Within twelve hours of contact, I had made private. By the end of the campaign, I was a private first class. My buddy Grieger and I were left to die during an artillery barrage by Mason Lexious - but as evidenced by this log, I'm still here. My buddy Bryant was caught in the same overpass collapse - he got away better than Sorrentino, though.
  • Xi Shi II was my first time deploying as a corporal. It was also the first time I had met Shields and led a patrol as an A/SGT. I was awarded a DSM with V device for valorous action in the face of an enemy attack.
  • Boarding my first Sanctuary dreadnought led to me catching six rounds of hollow point to the chest at point blank. Got tanked. Miracle I'm still here.
  • Boarding my first pirate vessel led to me saving Chuck Malone, and highlighted O'Neill as being worth his salt.
  • O'Neill's death, as orchestrated by the spooks up in Intel, rocked the whole vessel. It took away one of the only competent sergeants we had, and stuck my girlfriend into a coma. I'm happy that fuck Lieberman was hanged, and I believe that it's befitting for Ziola to get stuck in a wheelchair again.
  • Our first victory against the Progs was a welcome surprise. I covered York and Hawkins as they rushed to take out two Prog Walkers. Showed the change in tide against the wannabe TRON fucks. Let's hope we can maintain that momentum.

As of late, there hasn't been much going on. We've had a string of fatalities - first Westervelt, then Rose and Mardezano. They're combat fatalities - nobody to blame for them. I'm hoping I'm not the next one up. Shields' ex is back on the ship. Some scrawny fucker named Atkins. I don't think he grasps the concept that whatever he and Shields had isn't on file - if it was, I wouldn't have been able to file papers. He threw a fit when I mentioned she was with me, then Williams and I found him in her room bawling his eyes out. If he tries to creep on her and I catch wind of it - it won't end up well for him. I guess I've made a name for myself up in battalion. Colonel Davidson himself promoted me to sergeant and had me lead a drop to cover General Martin as he delivered a propaganda piece to the rest of Sanctuary space. I retained it and got drunk with him, Hawkins, and Sorrentino after the fact. Maybe I'm his next Solomons and he'll try to turn me into some kind of husk? Who knows.

Squires, signing out.

//:END RECORDING

//:ENTRY TWO; VOICE - 192KPS 3/27/98

Spoiler

//:BEGIN RECORDING - 192KPS AUDIO QUALITY

AUDIO RECORDING ERROR. CANNOT BE PLAYED.

//:ENTRY THREE; VOICE - 192KPS 7/11/98

Spoiler

//:BEING RECORDING - 192KPS AUDIO QUALITY

Yeah - this still exists. Bringin' it back after -- three or four months.

So, if you somehow managed to find this recording and also manage to know me, you're probably saying "Aren't you supposed to be dead?" Well, I'm not. The next question, obviously is, "Where the fuck have you been?" -- which, to everybody's surprise -- I've been alive. I know, big shocker. Besides the obvious, I've been on quite the adventure. Let's start with my neur-- neuro-- nerve damage.

Yeah, after I got lashed, shit started to heal the wrong way. It wasn't pleasant. I got transferred off the Grant to the Durant for treatment, then to the Waterloo, then to the San Jacinto. None of them could help me. But, the San Jacinto was headed to Cassandra, so I got permission to tag along. When I got to Cassandra, I was admitted to the Camp John Basilone Medical Facility for treatment, which was successful. As a test, they had me "tag along" with an infantry battalion doing drills on Rhohan. Well - I got drunk with my old friends, I got drunk with my family, I got drunk with random people - it was pretty bad ass. Went back up to Cassandra and they handed me a slip of paper which ruined all of my fun; "to be transferred to the one-hundred-and-twelfth Mobile Infantry battalion immediately."

Hope you fuckers missed me.

I keep my relations constantly updated. If you have enough of an impact on me IC, then you'll be added. Due to this, I'm not going to @ people when I update it - just check in every so often.

If you've had substantial enough contact with me and ask to be added, I probably will add you.