Elrad Davidson

Durango

Here. I finally fucking made it. Suck me.

Image result for Israeli Soldier

Basic Information:

Name: Elrad Ben Davidson
D.O.B: January 5th, 2270
Affiliation: Coalition
Role(s): Infantry Commander
Kin: Elchai Ben Davidson (Father)(KIA MARCH 2298), Zveika Ben Davidson (Mother) (KIA MARCH 2298)
Homeworld: N/A 
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Build: Ectomorphic

Attributes:

Strength: 15/20
Dexterity: 16/20
Constitution: 18/20
Intelligence: 19/20
Wisdom: 17/20
Charisma: 8/20

Misc. Attributes:

Combat Rating: 8/10

Pain/Health: 2/10

Wealth: All possessions donated after The Battle of Terra 

Service History: Enlisted January 5th, 2288 Performed One Term of Service; Garrison Duty on Threlaxia 9. Re-enlisted 2290; Duty resumed on Threlaxia 9. Promoted to Corporal-Sergeant, End of term 2292. Re-enlisted January 5th, 2297 with OCS Recommendation, Re-assigned to 112th Delta Platoon Command June 1st, 2297. Grievously wounded during The Battle of Terra Neue; Removal of four ribs (R Side). September 2297, E. Davidson breaks from state of coma, begins PT.

November 2297, E. Davidson promoted to Captain, assigned to CO of 112th Alpha Company, Re-named "Davidson's Deathmakers". January 2298, E. Davidson promoted to Colonel and CO of 112th "Davidson's Deathmakers" after the battle of Terra. Feb. 2298, Commands 112th Battalion in the Shoreridge Campaign, eventually being present for the surrender of the Draconis Fleet. March-July 2298, Becomes Decorated with Several Victories during the Federal Civil War, including Iskander, Faraway, and finally Sanctuary. Promoted to Brigadier General, signee and accepter of surrender from Admiral Erin O'Brien, and Sanctuary forces, re-establishing the Unified Federation. Coordinated Tactical Battleplan for Operation Delta on the Progenitor Homeworld. July 2298 22:30, Voluntarily accepted de-comission and honourable discharge. July 2298, 22:45 Re-enlisted as a rifleman in the 112th Moritas, "Sorrentino's Spartans".

Character Description: A slender man, recovering from withering away in a hospital bed, he has since returned some of his physique. His expression is mostly unreadable, preferring a slate faced approach to any situation or event. He stands at 6'2 with short brown curly hair, and a  cleanly shaven face. His rugged Olive skin is pocked with body hair, and random gouges of battle, yet the man appears mostly unplagued  by injury, even retaining a bit of youth and charm. He more often than not, is dressed as to enter a combat zone at any moment. His eyes keenly dart to exits and entries involuntarily any time he enters an area. His footsteps are quiet, but his gait is robotic and mechanical as well as his general movement. He carries a shining revolver, kept in pristine condition, with an inscribed letter "J" poking out of the holster.

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

Captain Aramis Hux - Experienced. Decisive. Loyal believer in the Federation. Shares vow to unite the Federation. Irreplaceable. 

Sergeant Franco Sorrentino: Vast experience, wasted potential under Robert Shaw. Ex-Pathfinder due to desperation of Colonel Ramsey. Given a fresh start in this company he will be reborn hard. 

Ashley Rose: Promising or lucky. Either way, has maintained a sense of naivety even through ascension to her rank. Beginning to understand the meaning of Total War. 

Tom Solomons: My protege, a man forged through fire and failure. Broken, then remolded to fit my ideals. Part of me feels sick for doing the breaking. Part of me feels proud for the success that followed. All of me knows he will need every bit of what I have taught him to survive this war. The real war.

Travis Young - Earned his pathfinder status through loyalty. Still a shame that he did not see fit to remain under my command. Excellent soldier, and loyalty is everything to me. 

Captain Daisy Bailey: Hot headed. Typical Marauder. She has however, come to heel as of late. I suspect the Sergeant Majors influence. I consider her a trusted ally. 

Vinera Rose: Troublesome, but not a complete loss. She, as well as many others, will be brought to heel and understand what it means to be a death maker.

Aphelion Dominica: I will not tolerate an insubordinate in my company. I don't understand exactly why some of my men have divided loyalties when it comes to you, but my men must learn that their loyalty to me must be unquestioned.  One life will not outweigh the life of our Glorious Federation. 

Allison Walcroft: Her competency surprised me. At first, she seemed nothing more than another pretty girl signed up to be a combat nurse. For once I will admit I was wrong. Just like all my Sergeants, her faith and trust in me in unquestioned. Hopefully this trend has stuck. 

William St. Claire: This man is troubled. He can not decide between maturing into being a Sergeant, or finding his place asa Corporal. This war has no time for indecision. 

Zealious Odin: Is that not the Trooper who was stripped naked on the field, yet continued to fight? Memo to recruitment staff; I need 100 more just like him. 

Ask to be added. Maybe I will maybe I fucking won't. Fuck you. Dick.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...