D.O.B: 08/30/2275

Role: Mobile Infantry

Kin: Father: Robert Handly [Alive]

Mother: Peggy Ann Handly [Unknown]

Siblings:

Brother: Jack Handly [Alive]

Brother: Thomas Handly [Unknown]

Brother: Ryan Handly [Unknown]

Homeworld: Terra (Lafayette; Louisiana. U.S.A)

Alignment: Neutral

Hair color: Dirty Blonde

Eye color: Blue

Build: Athletic

Rank History: Private, Private First Class, Lance Corporal, Corporal, Sergeant, Corporal, Private, Private First Class

Backstory: Donald was born August 30th, 2275 into a middle class family in Lafayette, Louisiana. Donald grew up on his family's tobacco farm and lived with his father (A former MI Master Sergeant), his mother and three brothers. In his spare time he took up the hobby of clay sculpting and casting. After graduation at the age of eighteen Donald was hired by his father to help run the family business. After two year Donald and his family were quite successful in branching the small business into a full fledged company. At the age of twenty he met the woman of his dreams at a football game in New Orleans. One year later Donald proposed to her at the same stadium where he met his bride to be, and to nobody's surprise she said yes. Sadly three months after being engaged Donald was told some terrible news, his beloved to be had died in a car accident on her way back from visiting family in Baton Rouge. As a result Donald fell into a deep depression, he fell quiet, he drank heavily, and he left his job. He took up a life of solitude not talking or having any contact for months on end, becoming phantom of sorts. At the age of twenty two he signed up to serve in the Mobile Infantry looking to clean up his life and give him a new purpose. Since joining Donald has fought in many independent battles and has taken part in three planetary invasions racking up kills as a sniper for a short time and then pursuing a career in leadership. After the Civil War Donald decided to take a more relaxed job as the company recruiter thus letting him be closer to home. During this time he adopted a small girl named Cass Tanno (soon to be Cass Handly) who was orphaned during mission he was a part of on Iskandar. For a few months his life was relatively peaceful but it did not last long as for the fact that the 112th was in a pretty terrible pickle yet again. After hearing the news of the destruction of the Grant he smuggled his way across the galaxy eventually finding them and rejoining at the rank of a recruit. He was quickly promoted back to Private First Class after a brief period.

Spoiler

Image result

[Handly manning the top machine gun of the tank nicknamed “Mustard G.” on Xi-Shi ll]

Cw_LNUPPhjDq8WE-QUbQrXhbMlFlW5rTkSrhG-aqxUMaJjC8UO8iPJ3RAIReFEsXJHjTnfd0Lk4sk1SWsrMYz12fdi5w_Cz7imbb-kMYtbLBNw69g8PQLMHl9KuyvQ21Awa-IUJx

[Handly and fire team under heavy fire in on Shoreridge lll]

image.jpeg.3cd53fa93e7874997c499b73fd10387b.jpeg

[Handly trying to take a nice photo to send to his family. It didn't go well.]

Attributes:

Strength: 17/20

Dexterity: 17/20

Constitution: 15/20

Intelligence: 14/20

Wisdom: 14/20

Charisma: 10/20

Misc. Attributes:

Combat Rating: 8/10

Pain/Health: 7/10

Other Information:

Fears:

Robots, advanced A.I., and giraffes.

Characteristics:

Faithful, honest, cautious, calm, quiet, reserved, man of few words.

Achievements

Serving on the Audie Murphy

Serving on the Ulysses S. Grant

Witnessing the end of the Civil War

Naming a tank “Mustard G.”

Making the rank of Corporal in the Mobile Infantry

Neutral

Was a marauders human football

Has a liver of lead

Regrets

Beating and drowning his younger cousin on a mission. (He was with the Sepies)

Not being able to save his family on Terra

Not making it as a Sergeant

Not being there either time the ship has blown up

Personal Relationships

Ask to be added if you so wish.

Relations: Loved|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Acquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

Sebastian Bently

Heard he had a bad rap and I have no clue why. I've had a few pleasant conversations with him, he's actually pretty chill and a damn good leader.

He got promoted to Sergeant after O’Neill passed away and I couldn’t be happier for him. Haven’t talked to him much since congratulating him though, seems pretty busy now.

He's in charge of the company now. Not surprised.

Valerie Faust

Murphy vet, she’s quite nice form what i’ve gathered. Was one of the first to congratulate me on my promotion. I’ve served with her on multiple drops but really haven’t had much contact with other than that. I’d like to get to know her better as a whole, I've only talked with her a couple times on the ship.

Franco Sorrentino

I know him from the Murphy, served under him a few times. He was the one to promote me to a Lance and then a actual Corporal. I haven’t really talked with him about much else though.

Elizabeth Graham

Talked with her a couple times, haven’t really gotten to know her. But there are two things I do know, one she's a excellent shot, two shes from Britain. 

I was dying on the floor on the snow after a Pathfinder pumped five rounds in my chest. I lied there in the snow watching as my life was coming to a end. She dragged me away as the Pathfinder continued on his rampage risking her own life for mine. She used her body to shield me from an explosion two seconds later. Last but not least she comforted me until the medics arrived and dragged me away. Even though it all ended up being a hallucination due to a brain bug fucking with us all I still felt the pain and fear as if I were actually dying. While she was there with me the pain and fear were none existent, I felt at peace when she was there. Even though it wasn't real, I feel a debt to her and I hope I can repay it.

Retired.

Juan Pablo

This man is a legend at cleaning toilets. Have nothing but respect for this man after curry night hit the 112th.

Mikayla Kowalski

I met her when she was my Master Sergeant on the Murphy. I haven’t talked with her much but i’ve seen her around.

Got promoted to First Lieutenant and I couldn’t think of anyone more deserving of that rank. Shes led us to victory multiple times with minimal casualties. Could learn a lot from her.

Hakam Singh

Met him a few days ago on a mission, helped as his SIC. Other than that I don’t know much about him.

Anderson Kayne

I met him as a Recruit and he moved up the ladder quicker than an Alabama Tick. He's a good guy who actually drinks coffee almost as much as I do which is shocking and impressive at the same time. Conversations with him aren’t boring and are actually fun because it's not the same professional tone everyone gives to each other on the ship. As for his leadership skills i’ve only seen him lead one or two squads but both times he's managed to get his members out in one piece. I look forward to talking with him some more, I see him going places in the future… and hopefully not to the grave.

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

John York

Known him since the Murphy, pretty chill guy who I usually see in the bar.

Got the Silver Star for being a bad ass on Isk, couldn’t be happier for him.

Tony Hughes

I know him from the Murphy, carried him on my back for about a mile trying to find him a medic. Had a few conversations with him, seems chill.

I've been talking to him more after drops and on the ship. Confirmed chill. Also took a salvo to the chest and pulled though. Happy about that.

William St. Claire

First engi I met on the Murphy, pretty chill, is an absolute artist with explosives.

No clue where the fuck he went.

Jackie Knoxx

She threw a glass over my head in the bar, honestly I don’t give a fuck, other than that I have no fucking clue who she is.

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-

-

-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

Genevieve Vermillion

Has fixed me up a few times, seems nice, haven’t really talked to her though.

Dead.

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

Kristina Sigrun

First marauder I ever laid eyes on, talked for like an hour about milk…, haven’t talked to her in awhile, she's chill to me at least.

One of the few people from the Audie who's still around, I have yet to talk to her again.

Carolynn Grent

Met her in the bar, talked to her a little bit, seems chill.

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

-

-

-

--[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]--

--[[Other]]--

-

-

-

--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--

Jack O’Neill

Talked a few times, good man, pretty chill, good leader, shared a rockin cigar with me. He got promoted, real happy for him, he deserved it. 

Another Murphy vet down. I don't know how, or why, but hes gone. All I know is the bugs got to him. That's all I know. Either way, he was a man I respected greatly and was my go to guy for advice. Also saved my ass on multiple occasions and I wasn't there to save his. I saw him as my friend, honest and kind to me. Whatever killed him, I hope it was quick and painless. I have a feeling that wasn't the case though...

We avenged you my friend. Rest easy.

Alison J. Walcroft

I know her from the Murphy didn’t really meet till we were on the Grant. I have a itching feeling she wants to put a bullet in my head. She raised me to Sergeant, that was surprising, heard she got transferred but I have honestly no clue if that's true or not.

Yup, she got transferred.

Blake Lexious

Seems chill, watched a movie with him, likes to sing, Sorrentino doesn’t like him and that's a fact.

Got transferred. 

Edited by Peacekeeper