Spoiler

UubSQye.jpg

Qasi upon being accepted into the Marines 

Spoiler

468552-frenchtroopsfranceafghanistanafp-

Qasi and his fellow marines on a Drop

Spoiler

article-1245000-07F3C98C000005DC-270_468

Qasi (LEFT) and a friend he met in the Marauders. 

Spoiler

Qasi's father often sang this song as they were fishing, an old folks song that praises the Sea. (listen at 1.25, it's boring slower)

Spoiler

Voice recording of Qasi 

Spoiler

Qasi's Theme

Name: Qasi Dubois

Specialization: MI

Physical Description: 

• Sex: M
  • Eyes: Br.
  • Hair: Br.
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 185 lbs.

Home System: Terra

Languages: Standard Terran English (Fluent), French (Dead Language) (Fluent)

Background: 

Qasi grew up raised by the late Jean V. Dubois, a veteran of the Mobile Infantry, in Senegal, Terra. Growing up in a small fishing village, Qasi was taught the dead language known as French, as well as the standard Terran English by his father, who also served as his teacher. Qasi didn't learn any true life skills except for fishing, and the Moral Philosophy his father often dispensed to him. During this time, he had become accustomed to smoking only Mint Flavored Cigarettes, due to the abundance of Mint in the area. His mother was also a veteran, although she wasn't present for Qasi's life, leading him to assume she died in the field. Qasi didn't know what he could do in Senegal, other than enlist in the Federation Armed Forces. He signed up for every job but Mobile Infantry, but that's what he got. He was stationed on the then Virgin Audie Murphy, where he met fellow recruit Dutch Bower, and befriended him. During the Omega Incident, Qasi lost most of his friends, and his will to serve, retiring at the rank of Private First Class. He traveled to the world of Pallas to pursue a calm fisherman's life, but after the destruction of Terra, Qasi found himself again in an MI Uniform, this time with Marine pattern camouflage and a green beret. 

Eventually, The Grant would shed itself of its Marine detatchment. Upon returning from medical leave, Dubois decided to switch back to the Mobile Infantry, and accept his new rank as Lance Corporal.

Relations 

Spoiler

Dutch Bower: "Monsieur Bower? It would be an understatement to say we're friends. He was the first person I met on the Murphy, We were in the same squad together on our first drop, we always check each other's gear. It's sad, to say the least, that we didn't speak to each other after I initially retired. He's happy I re-enlisted, I'm happy that I have my favorite singe to poke fun at."

Matthew Squires: "Monsieur Squires is perhaps the only Sergeant in the Infantry who seems to respect me. He respects my position and responsibilities, he was patient and cooperative in my earlier investigations. I look forward to working with him in the future."

Anni Jarvinen: "Madame Jarvinen. She's the leader of my Fireteam, Fireteam Bravo. She's been a great help in introducing me to the marines, she's a great leader."

Charles Richardson: "Monsieur Richardson. He's been an ass to me."

Sebastian Bently: "Monsieur Bently was my squad leader on a drop, just a few days back. He was also involved in a short investigation, and was very cooperative. I have nothing truly remarkable to say about him, but I certainly have nothing negative to say."