CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

UN-ENCRYPTING FILE
Un-encrypting...
Un-encrypting...
Reun-encrypting...
VIEWING FILE [data.004-F808-N65]

[IMG]

Related image

Faceclaim- Chris Evans (Captain America)

BodyClaim-(One on the left)

28fcac37dc37d9bddbc5e6583fbeb539--army-guys-military-guys.jpg.5f5ddc88063d14e3888e7f43f1b27345.jpg

General Information
First Name: Jon Paul
Middle Name: Jackson
Last Name: Bohannon
Age (yo): 31 years of age
Date of Birth:June 6th 2266
Nationality:American
Place of Birth: Meridian Mississippi

Physical Information
Height:6'6
Weight:250 Ibs
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Build Type: Mesomorphic
General Physical Description: Has long hair slicked back with some grey starting to show his true age, a beard that has some grey in it Height 6'6 Weight 245
Medical History: Broken Arm- resulted from somthing landing on him while on duty as a firefighter

Mental Information
IQ:110
Preferred Learning Method:
Academic Interests:
Artistic Interests:
Athletic Interests:
Key Personality Traits:
Notes:

Pre-enlistment Background
High School Education: High School Deploma, Firfighter and EMT certifications
High School GPA: 2.9
College Education (if applicable): N/A
Extracurricular: Local Career center where hs got his firefighter and EMT Certs
Criminal Record: Drunk in public-Fine paid,Assault and battery-Bar Fight- Jail time served
Summary of Pre-enlistment Life:Was a firefight and EMT with his siblings in Meridian Mississippi.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Federation Armed Services Archive;S-A#13506#3B

<<: Username: S-A#17340 Password: ******** :>>

<<: Forwarding Login, Standby.. :>>

<<: Authenticating Access, Standby...:>>

<<: Success! :>>

<<: Loading Database, Please Standby.... :>>

<<: Opening File: S-A-488#4B ...... :>>

<: Viewing File S-A-488#4B :>>

Branches Served In:Fleet,Fleet Auxillary
Current StarShip: AFC BC 117 'Audie Murphy'
Previous StarShips: AFC BC 'Alvin York', AFC BC 'Elmer Bigelowe', AFC BC 195 'Bull Run', AFC BC 'Shiloh'

Backstory on stationed Starships: stationed on the Alvin York as was requested by Captain Bohannon for 5 weeks,Stationed on the Elmer Biglowe to help with repairs for a week, oringnally stationed on the Bull Run before asking to be transferred, was then transferred to the Shiloh before being transferred as it had to many crew members, returned to the Audie Murphy after being stationed on the York.

Promotions:Cadet>Crewman Apprentice> Crewman>3rd Petty Officer>2nd Petty Officer>1st Petty Officer>Chief Petty Officer>Senior Chief Petty Officer
Demotions: First Petty Officer>Second Petty Officer
Divison: N/A
Previous Divsion(s):Fleet ops- Navitgations, Auxillery-Class A Starship Technician
Criminal Record: N/A
Age of Enlistment:28
Total Deployments: 16
Wounds Received in Duty: 7
Awards Received: 12
Licenses:
Drivers License
Commercial Drivers License
Large Craft License 
Medals:

Fleet_DistServ_III.png.43793a5cb05f64c5182996f9f9a05c50.png

Fleet DIstinguished Medal

For actions alongside Ensign Chamberlin, in fighting off an overwhelming separtist assault as the only two fleet on the bridge.

Survivor Medal - Audie Murphy, for being one of the remaining 9 survivors of the Audie Murphy

Ribbons:

[IMG]

Purple Heart- 1 Silver Star 2 bronze Stars

[IMG]

Citizenship

[IMG]

Prisoner of War

[IMG]

Fleet Service

[IMG]

Combat Action

[IMG]

Good Conduct x2

[IMG]

Joint Service

[IMG]

Navigation Division

[IMG]

Longevity

[IMG]

Large Craft Piloting License

Medals:

[IMG]

Fleet Defense

[IMG]
Pistol Marksmenship

Medical FIle

Cut above left eyebrow
Left Arm-Broken
Broken body-all bones were broken

Surgery File

all broken bones in body fixed

Biotech Joint

Biotech forearm

Achivements

Neutral

Regrets
Regrets letting his patiortism get the best of him and convincing all his siblings to join up with him (iC) Its all my fault there all almost dead First Patty Mae and Johhny C. Now Cullen, whos next Me my father or my goddamn sister WHY DID YOU FUCKING JOIN YOU IDIOT
*loud thump as he slams his fist on the table and then sighs* 

Personal Relationships
Relations: 
Fellow Johnny Rebel| Loved/loves|Respects/Respected| Like Family, Brethren|Goodfriends|Friends|Acquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

Reece Thacker- He is my brother in law I never get to talk to him very much 

Valerie Faust-  I ain't talked to her in a while.
Michelle Cooper- Me and her are pretty close now, She was there for me when I lost my best friend

Tyrone Crews- I've been friends with Crews fro god knows how long, me and him workout when we both that the time

- Sergeant Ezra Hernandez -He is from Texas a fellow Johnny Reb from Dixie he invited me to the OBS and we started a club called Mobile Dixie Association He is gone.
- Lance Corporal Dallas 'Cowgirl' Edwards - Just met her kinda like her I do believe it was Texas she was from another Fellow Reb  She is also gone
-Julia J. Smith- another rebel from Dixie I can't believe there are so many Think she had a psychic headeached fucked off and died I don't know.
De Clare- eh I thought she was some rich stuck up girl but seeing how I is from the south everybody is like that to me but I shouldnt be to quick to judge I should get to know her better before I do so judge her.

Reece 'Milk' Thacker - My brother-in-law. Good man and leader. I should talk to him more

Ashley Heartfilia -  The woman who replaced my old Co-Pilot I was forced to either choose a new one, train one, or given one. She shows the potential to be a dropship co-pilot, I might train her. I've trained her and she is now my co-pilot. I don't think I've cared more for my fellow fleet crewmembers then I do her.
Tyron Crews - Met him when I was a young'un back when I went to new york for a christmas, been friends with that blessed man ever since, he whipped me into shape,shame I don't get to see him anymore not since the Murphy
--[[The Fallen, Never Forgotten, Transferred]]--
- Silias Vernon - I don't know why you did what you did when you could have called upon me as it is my job to get stuff like that to work right but...... I would have gladly done it if you asked me too I wish it wasn't you I wish it wasn't true I-.. I'll make sure I never let your sacrifice go in vain.
-Ethan 'Fucker' Thacker- He married my sister I'm happy for both of them

Jimmy C. Caldwell-My best friend and co-pilot you shouldn't have died that way, you should have died peacefully on your twenty first birthday not a painful ugly death where you exploded , We never did get to drink for your birthday I'm so sorry buddy.

The Chris Evans Blog 030611 021.jpg

image.png

• 3 weeks later...