INFORMATION

First Name: Charles
Middle Name: Cedrick
Last Name: Malone
Age (yo): 28
Date of Birth: 21/12/2271
Nationality:  Kamchatka Station (Arne)
Place of Birth: Kamchatka Station Maternity Ward
Physical Description: A swarthy looking man with brown hair and a clean-shaven face. He's slightly shredded, with scars scoring his body. Looks like he repossesses cars, or collects protection money for someone. Malone stands somewhat taller above the average man at around 6'3''.

RELATIONSHIPS

FUCK YOU - COOL -  GUY - SHMUCK - FUCK YOU

Squires - Saved my ass. Because of that I'm in this mess in the first place. Guy's got some baggage from this war that's being fought. Got his mind fucked by Skinnies. Good guy, useful in a fight.

Sorrentino This guy laid it on the line pretty bluntly for me. One of the nicer things about him. He can talk to a whole lot of different people, and level with them. I can see the dark streak he's got, though. Knows more than he's letting on. Wonder what he did before MI?

Meridian - Needs a fist in his face. I can help. 

Kittel Like most women, utterly useless. Would've been shot in my previous line of work for acting the way they did.

Simo Gave me a cigarette. Kind of emotional, but, he seems alright for now.

Finch - Pretty good Corporal.

Butcher - Tried to cut my dick off and nearly did, nearly cut my hand in half, nearly made me into mince meat. Never happened thanks to the MI. I'll kick your face in if I see you in hell.

O'Neill - Helped me get out of the station with Squires. He can come across as restricting, sometimes goody-goody, but when his blood is pumping I can tell what he really'd like to do the guys shooting at us. Does a decent job of keeping things together. /Seems/ self-righteous. Would've been a problem working with someone like that back in the day. I think his head got hijacked or something. Had to carry him to spook central.

York - Would look better if he shaved his face clean. Nicely proportioned. A bit on the older side, but I can deal with that. Wonder how he does in a fight? Will look into.

Col. Davidson - Never met him. Seems like a jackass. Probably tied to a desk instead of out with his men.

2Lt. Liebermann - Typical 'classified' spook. Refused to tell me what exactly the reason was as to why I was carrying my NCO to spook central. The last thing I want to do is put someone in a cell, especially if it's someone who helped save my ass in the past. The clowns who used to keep their crews in the dark always wound up getting their wig split because what they ended up doing was never good for anyone. Fuck you, Lieutenant.

Larsen - This guy seems like a transplant from my line of work. Same demeanor, same sense of might makes right, same lack of scruples. Man's stacked, solid, and most dangerously, hair-trigger temper. People seem to fear him, but I've seen his type before. The ones who kept theirs in line with lots of violence, and lots of threats. They always seemed to go overboard, and ended up getting shot by the guys they'd been smacking around for so long. Have to wait and see.

Young - A man pushed out of his home, adopted by the Infantry, and dealt a bad hand by the war. An interesting story, this one. I believe we'll get along.

Knoxx - Like most women, useless, and lacks a sense of when to stop talking. She moans about being taped to a wall upside down. Most other people would've slapped the shit out of her, like anybody else in the MI would. As a matter of fact, she slugged a mug at my head when I let her know how I felt about her punishment, and I got the chance to repay the favor with my fists. If she stays out of my way we won't have anymore problems.

Krauw - Brown-nosing cunt. Might wind up getting smacked if he doesn't mind himself.

Stevens - Waste of space. Needs to stop breathing the same air as the rest of us.