Weight: 145 Lbs
Blood Type: A+
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Auburn Red
Disposition: Pragmatic
Alignment: Neutral Good
Religious Views: Lutheran
Mental State: Sane
Known Languages: English (ILR 5), Finnish (ILR 4+)
Relationship Status: Single
Motto: "Ei savua ilman tulta."

<: Medical History :>
TBD

<: Family :>
Taija Hytönen - Mother - Deceased - Civilian
Kaarlo Hytönen - Father - Deceased - Civilian

<: Pre-Enlistment Background :>
Secondary Education: High School Diploma
High School GPA: 3.0
Post-Secondary Education: Associate of Science
College Majors: Paramedic Studies
Criminal Record: N/A

<: Armed Services Career :>
Federal Service Branch: Mobile Infantry; Medical Corps
Current Unit: 112th Mobile Infantry Battalion, 31st Morita Regiment
Previous Units: 37th Mobile Infantry Battalion, 24th Morita Regiment
Age of Enlistment: 21
Date of Enlistment: January 26th, 2291
Total Deployments: TBD
Awards Received: TBD
Service Record: TBD

Personal Relations:
Loved / Interested / Trusted/RespectedAmicable / Acquainted / Neutral / Disliked / Hated
= Deceased | § = Discharged

ACTIVE DUTY
Spoiler

Anni Järvinen - She's a swede-heart; no, she's Finnish. She's an interesting one, not in a bad way either, though I can't exactly think of the words that are suitable in describing her. I don't know her well, but she is a kind person, which counteracts her being a marine (which can easily be overridden should she have to kick somebody's ass), and she definitely enjoys small talk to an extent that differs from many others onboard. It really helps in conversation when it comes to my case, me being as "awkward" as I may be - depending upon who I'm talking to. She's definitely got looks, but I need to talk to her more, figure out what she's like and the sort.

TRANSFERRED/DISCHARGED/DECEASED

Spoiler

Ashley Rose - I met her on my first day or so assigned to the 112th; she's been in a bit of a rough patch lately, so I've been doing my part in trying to help her out as best as I can. Naturally, she's a strong woman as I could tell by the shaping of her shirt, rather petrifying to most but I can respect it, and she's competent in many regards. Was the Engineering Tech Sergeant, and while she's been demoted as of late, I think she can get back up there. Furthermore, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that she's a bit attractive, but I think I'd have to talk to her more to really get a good sense of character. She was recently killed in combat, but I think with her, that's somewhat what she wanted. It definitely gave her the closure that we both felt she needed in order to have a better future, but I personally wish that she didn't have to meet such an end. God bless her soul.

Request to be added.