Stoke Mandeville, Astronaut and Gentleman

Fitz

Theme:

Spoiler

score_0.svg?no-cache=1512997973

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Name: Stoke Reginald Mandeville 

Height: 5'6

Weight: 7.6st

Physique: Very thin and small

Date of Birth: 02-22-2274

Place of Birth: Castus

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Branch: Federation Fleet

Years of Service: 3

Physical Description: A person standing rather short and very thin with a young face and a bright smile always accompanying it.

Background: 

//Relationships

(Name) -- (Relation)

Comment to be added.

3 minutes ago, cat danny 25 said:

As a child, Mandeville was given private education on Castus where they scored at the top of their English classes almost continuously, otherwise gaining quite high grades.

I'm walkin' on air, baby!

I am referring to the colony of Castus in this case, not the planet.

"Castus was the first restricted stellar colony and it caused a great many headaches for the Castian Corporation, particularly in the early years. It first went online with a crew complement of 35,000, employees of the corporation who had agreed to transfer here in return for an increase in pay. However, the five facilities of the Castus colony were built less as living quarters and more as a utilitarian factory, which the employees soon began to refer to as the Castus Penal Colony."

1 minute ago, Archer said:

should've done that 

No matter what happened, I rolled below 50 in a drop I was forced on IC by Larsen, lol. (rolling 50 was the PK threshold)

Actually how I died was being 1-shot from across the map by a sniper with no warning or anything of the sort and died immediately due to backwards morita taking half of my health.