Morgan Keller

weabthot

Basic Information:

c242d7877f6bc65affb7f231b3a761ed.jpg
Name: Morgan Keller (Morg or Kelly as a nickname)
D.O.B: Feb 2
Homeworld: Earth
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Build: Normal, quite short. Isn't fat, but is unfit from eating too many snacks.

Backstory:

Morgan Keller was born in France but quickly moved to the United States after her birth due to her dad's job. She grew up in New York and graduated at the top of her class but was not interested in college, so she joined the Federation Military. 

Attributes:

Strength: 5/20
Dexterity: 15/20
Constitution: 13/20
Intelligence: 15/20
Wisdom: 10/20
Charisma: 7/20

Misc. Attributes:

Combat Rating: 5/10

Pain/Health: 5/10

Wealth: Her dad is fairly wealthy but she has not much money in her own name. She is attempting to make a life out of the military. 

Character Description:

Morgan Keller is a new private with a gothic look to herself. She's quite short and doesn't speak much. She can be quite erratic and unexpected sometimes, however. Nobody knows much about her since she's new. Looks sort of interesting. CAn be seen eating a lot of chocolate and constantly complaining to herself.

Characteristics:

Sarcastic, lazy, trigger happy, sensitive.

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

Sandra Burnett: Her name is Sandra that's all I know, she took a shot out there but she's alive I think we're friends but she doesn't seem like the social type we'll have to see.

Annie Brewer: Weird ass medic girl that ordered me to be whipped on my first day here I don't know what's wrong with her.

Jackie Knoxx: I met her the other day she seems ok. But she didn’t want to play video games with me.

Mary-Jane Wrightes: Apparently she's a new GnT person. Seems like a fun person compared to all the other higher ups. Kind of reminds me of me.