Roll Bonus Request Thread

Xalphox

Name: Spc. William Saint-Claire

Reason: Formerly a Mobile Infantry Sergeant ; He's got five years of weight training experience and I role-play his workouts when I have the time ; He's currently a brown stripe in the M.I.M.A.P. organization, awaiting a test for first degree black stripe which will be done in about a week or two ; Five year Mobile Infantry veteran | Character has been created since October of 2017.

On 1/23/2019 at 1:14 AM, Silent said:

Name: Spc. William Saint-Claire

Reason: Formerly a Mobile Infantry Sergeant ; He's got five years of weight training experience and I role-play his workouts when I have the time ; He's currently a brown stripe in the M.I.M.A.P. organization, awaiting a test for first degree black stripe which will be done in about a week or two ; Five year Mobile Infantry veteran | Character has been created since October of 2017.

any proof of said workouts pls

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, El Excellente said:

proof?

04:03:31 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard stands a mere few feet in front of the Bag, he cracks his Knuckles before forming a sly grin and throwing one of his Fists towards the Bags, sending it flying slightly backwards
04:04:02 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard follows ups with another Hook on the opposite side this time, the bag going in a different direction.
04:05:10 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard merely performs a subtle left right jab combo onto the Bag. He follow up on the punching with a hearty Stomp from his Foot into the Bags middle region.
04:06:17 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard re assumes his stance afterwards, he proceeds to sling haymaker after haymaker at the Bag, at least 8 times before going for a short Breather.

04:07:30 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard walks over to the Benches, he adds 80Kg worth of Weights onto the Dumbbell before lying flat onto the bench.
04:07:51 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard grips onto the Bar and raises it, freeing it from the Hooks that were keeping it secure.
04:08:24 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard lowers the Weight down to his Chest and back up until his arms stretched to the maximum.
04:08:53 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard lowers the bar once more down and back up, he continues this process over 10 reps.

2 minutes ago, Randynand said:

04:03:31 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard stands a mere few feet in front of the Bag, he cracks his Knuckles before forming a sly grin and throwing one of his Fists towards the Bags, sending it flying slightly backwards
04:04:02 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard follows ups with another Hook on the opposite side this time, the bag going in a different direction.
04:05:10 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard merely performs a subtle left right jab combo onto the Bag. He follow up on the punching with a hearty Stomp from his Foot into the Bags middle region.
04:06:17 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard re assumes his stance afterwards, he proceeds to sling haymaker after haymaker at the Bag, at least 8 times before going for a short Breather.

04:07:30 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard walks over to the Benches, he adds 80Kg worth of Weights onto the Dumbbell before lying flat onto the bench.
04:07:51 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard grips onto the Bar and raises it, freeing it from the Hooks that were keeping it secure.
04:08:24 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard lowers the Weight down to his Chest and back up until his arms stretched to the maximum.
04:08:53 - **Pfc. Eric Shepard lowers the bar once more down and back up, he continues this process over 10 reps. 

When did you OOCly create this character? IC years of service don't count, we're not gonna have people applying for bonuses because their brand new character "served for 40 years"

Aaron Holtz 

- 8 years of service. 

- EX-PF

- Held the rank of Warrant officer for OOCly months 

- Was made on this server back in 2015-2016 (Unsure of correct year. All I know it's that I've been here with the same character for 3-4 years)

Unsure of what amount of bonus is suitable for said perks.