Cornelius Zeem - Inactive bitch, semi-edgy dude, Space Pirate

Baltazar

Theme:

Spoiler

image0.png
              Cornelius Zeem. AQZ, Dionysus. March 14, 2099.
Basic Information:

Name: Cornelius Zeem
D.O.B: 25/08/2277
Affiliation: Federation
Role(s): M.I. 112th Rifleman, Jumping-from-rank-to-rank NCO.
Kin: Father - Cpt. Aleksandr Zeem (KIA)/ Mother - Alla von Schafrik (Alive)
Homeworld: Terra, Moscow
Alignment:
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Green
Build: Athletic
Rank: CPL --> Resigned --> Back on service as PFC-LCpl-CPL-LCpl(due to inactivity in paltoon.)-CPL-LCpl ( No idea why)- Cpl (Demotion was lifted)    Current rank: PFC. 

CURRENT LOCATION: UNKNOWN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEFT THE UPHAM WITH LT. VICKERS 

SUPPOSIVLY JOINED THE AQZ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unknown.png

Vickers' Hospitaliers. AQZ. Unknown Location. -2099. In colour.

2781366760138691C229C6AE71948AD3AC18CF68

Alpha Platoon on RnR. Hot bathtub, in colour. 11th September, 2098.

2839224D85C1B72928A1A2C430790A0B3A6DAD5D

Kitchen Sabotage. UCF Ulysses Grant, in colour. 1th May 2098

Backstory: He was just a simple guy from your neighborhood. College, dropout, bars, fights - common life before joining M.I. Couldn't find his place in this world. Was starving for aim to live for.

Attributes:

Strength: 15/20
Dexterity: 10/20
Constitution: 9/20
Intelligence: 17/20
Charisma: 15/20 (Why not?)

Combat Rating: 6/10 (slightly decreased due to long apsence)

Pain/Health: 8/10

Character Description:

Zeem. What do we know about him? Sometimes he crosses the line. Do you want to give him a punch in his annoying face? You do. But did you want to look closer on the man you serving with? First look - nothing special. But what covers behind it? Cornelius is a man, who will never let you down. If you managed to get along with him you will get trustworthy friend. Always there to help. Good listener: You can always tell him your worries or problems - he will help you to solve your issues or just sympathize. Thinks that he is not enough useful for his squad mates. Tries to be better than he is.

Injures on duty:

Was shot in the right shoulder with .308 

Neck was pierced by the shrapnel from the M55's blast.

Two .308 shots in the right shoulder

Right hand was mangled and then cut off (voided) 

Plasma in da face. ---> Apsence of the right  eye. Right side was half-melted. Has an eye-patch.

Awards

Purple Heart x2

Prupleh.png

MUM.png VUM.png

Meritorious Unit Medal                           Valorous Unit Medal

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Admired|Close|Friends|Likes|Aquaintance|Neutral|Dislikes|Hates|FINCH

Lawrence Chandler - Lawrence. First meeting - nothing special. With time passing by Zeem realizes that Lawrence is the man who he can rely on. Incident on the shipwreck showed him that he can trust Lawrence like himself. Assumes Chandler his close friend after that. 

Valerie Faust - Zeem sees not a 'big breast' woman, but hero that will make self-sacrifice just to save her squad mates. Feels guilty for not helping her, while he was resting with his right shoulder nearly ripped off by rifle round. Doesn't really consider themselves as friends, but would be glad to make her as one. Fully admires Faust.   Farewell, Valerie. You are back, what a surprise! Welcome back, wash out. 

Noah Gargano -    (This one is very hard to explain. Our first meeting was pretty awful... His jokes made me angry, but I was holding my feelings inside. Well.. Actually now I like him, he is good fella, but sometimes can be annoying. I enjoy his company. They always choose him SL, instead of me, I don't even get 'Second'. That pissses me off.I heard what happend.. This is the most shoking loss after Bean's death. Guess people telling truth - everything comes after. I feel deep sorrow, we should had spend more time together, there is so much I gotta tell you, but.. it's too late brother.. too late. 

Anni Jarvinen - What should I say about that girl? Seems pretty to me. Well, besides everyone thinks that she fucked up when Lick and Carter was hit by backblast, I think that probably shit happens. I think she got future, she knows what to do, and doing it good. I will look forward to see her success. 

Sebastian Bently - (Even he is a sergeant, he always a good man to speak with, I mean, he will not whoop your ass for stupid questions. He will always help you to solve your problems. He is not as harsh as Finch sometimes. I trust him.) Who knew, you are a big boss now. Old times are gone. New generation takes its places. Time will show, is it the new beggining or the last hour. 

Anderson Kayne - We met when he only was a Lance Corporal. I was guarding an APC where 3 troopers were laying wounded, including him. Well, I can't say we got best friendship, but I like him, I consider him as my friend. I don't know if he thinks in that way. He is Staff now, and behaving differently. Sometimes it makes me really mad, but in the end I understand him - he got too much responsibilities and got no time for shit. I will support him anyways.( I wonder, where are you now brother?)

MICHAEL Finch - (What are you looking at? Who is that? Fuck. He will rip my ass off. Oh, wait. He won't do that. Well.. If I think about this man, first things to come into my mind is harsh sergeant that will kick your ass, BUT, Frankly he is not as bad as people think about him. Yes, he may be harsh, but he actually wants you to be alive after the drop. He cares about his troopers. You may hate him, but he will do his best to keep you in good condition. I like him, even if sometimes he is acting like a dick.)   Sarge, how did it happen? I still can't believe it. Prison, then death.. That must had not end like this. You were an example to me. I wanted to be like you(and still want to). Who knew what tragic destiny awaited you. Rest in peace Sarge. 

LICK FUCKING TSCHENKOWITSCH. - Buddy, you was the first who took care of me when I was a recruit. You told me what to do, how to act and with all information you gave me I probably could save my ass. I trust you and I'm sure that you will never let me down. Hope to see your face in one piece soon. Take care.

Chev -  Why would you leave me brother? It's not right, you should have lived.

Vito Dominiko AKA Gay Cowboy AKA Gay Nugget Funny guy, I don't even now how and when we got along, but it's like I know him all my life. Good person to speak with, decent trooper, knows his shit. Still wonder how oddly it happend, you didn't speak to a person, didn't think about actually to do so. And just suddenly,  he is one of a few that actually can be trusted to speak with about everything you want. 

That was really depressing to find out that you left this world, my friend. See you on the other side.

Aaron Holtz - My personal Angel, Devil, Punisher and Patron. Serving under this man is  a real pleasure and priceless expierence. He is a real Dad of our Platoon. Always there to help you, discuss your problems, service issues. His people - the most important thing is his life. Great leader, teacher, excellent trooper. I would put this man with Finch in my personal list of people who actually got a huge influence on my beliefs and my view on the things around me.

Omar Saastamoinen - One of my new crew mates on AQZ. I've seen him before, back in Grant. Didn't really speak to each other. Seems tough and mature, Hope we'll get on well. Our lives are bond now. Till the end.

Last words:(Would be voided) I left this here cause it's history I made once(It was dumb as fuck, but it led to a new branch of our RP.)

Spoiler

Now I'm a fucking unemployed. What will I do now? I know this is my fault, but who never mistakes? I gave my everything to 112th and now they kicking me out. This is the end. Like over. Finita la comedia. I'm done. Moreover I'm fucking broken. I have no future, MI was everything I got. I don't know what to say. My best friend will be Court Martialed and I can't probably say my last goodbye to him. I can't believe it's happening.. I just can't.. Charles, if you reading this, it means you are alive and I'm probably living in a shithole now. If not..*sigh*.. I want you to know that I'm happy to know you. You always took care of me, like brother. I'll miss you. Just like I will miss everybody else. Lawrence.. Buddy take care, it's not over yet. Just make sure you'll make it in one piece.(PM: take care of Alicia.)  Alicia, I left something under your pillow. I hope you'll remember me everytime you look at it. It's time to go.. Maybe, someday, we will all meet eachother. Adios amigos. Now my path ends here.

Edited by Baltazar
9 hours ago, Baltazar said:

When I get back home, I'll write it, sorry for waiting

9 hours ago, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

Sebastian Bently too?

8 hours ago, Noviix said:

Anderson Kayne?

8 hours ago, Wewai said:

I'm missing Finch here...

oof I got no imagination and I'm too tired. Maybe I will re write it later. Sorry for my English.