Mary-Jane Wrightes

Fitz

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Name: Mary-Jane Dickinson Wrightes

Height: 5'10''

Weight: 130 lb

Physique: Average

Date of Birth: 19th of April, 2272

Place of Birth: Richmond, Terra

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Branch: Military Intelligence (FFRL)

Years of Service: 1

Physical Description: A woman standing at average height with an averagely built physique. She would have brown hair, blue eyes, and light pale skin. She wouldn't wear much makeup if any at all, maybe some foundation and lipstick from time to time, but nothing very much.  On her person, she would wear the uniform of an officer in the FFRL; the head of a resort. From her rank and insignia, it could be gathered that she would be a Second Lieutenant in the discipline of anthropology. Her voice would be soft and caring when speaking, a relatively low pitch but very smooth.

Diana-The-Making-of-a-Terrorist-Part-I.j

// OOC note: That girl's my relative who was a Communist terrorist (The Weathermen), killing herself in NYC 1970 making bombs to blow up an NCO's dance, and she also babysat my dad a lot, lol. She looks a lot like me IRL which is a bit funny, but with a different nose. Maybe I'll bomb up the town someday like her? //

//Relationships

(Name) -- (Relation)

Morgan Keller - Interesting girl. She seems to be confused about her sexuality and is very self conscious of it, but I believe she is bisexual. She's the unintentionally silly sort, stubborn perhaps, and highly disagreeable, which just adds to her charm. She is well liked because of this I believe, but she is also quite a beautiful girl, and her face is intoxicating, which certainly doesn't hurt. I will have to talk to her more.

Comment to be added.