Spoiler

Related image

Jesse main themes!!! 

Spoiler

Name: Jesse Chinter

Homeworld: Earth

Hair color: Light brown

Eye color: Blue

Character Description: A fleet personnel is before you. She is 5 foot 9. Jesse is 18 years old.  She wears a small grey uniform most of the time. She is can constantly be seen wearing a hat. She has light brown hair. Her hair is kept short just above her shoulders. She also has light blue eyes/ She always looks nervous, anxious and awkward. Lots of times her right arm would be reaching across her body to grab her left elbow. She looks very innocent and she talks like she is innocent.

Characteristics: Awkward, Nervous, and anxious.

Personal Relationships

Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

Gray 'Bear' Seraphim- He’s absolutely amazing! I could go on a list but it would be too long! Just know that he’s the best thing in the world period. I don’t know what I would do if something happened to him! It started when I saw Lynn in the back room and decided to go talk to her. After a nice talk Gray came in and everyone started dancing because a good song was played. I was a bit nervous and he pulled me up and made me dance! It was fun. Then we both sat down laughing and one thing led to another and we fell in love! He’s amazing! And he has been helping me be less awkward around people.

Lyndsey ‘Lynn’ Carter- Lynn is one of my really only friends on the ship. Everyone kind of bullies me about how nervous and stuff I am. She’s nice about it though and helps me along. She’s nice and probably the first person I talked to I think.

James Chevosky- I don’t really like him too much. He keeps talking about uh...stuff I’m afraid to even write down. It has to do with me and Gray. And asking us what we do alone. A lot. Like every time I meet him. It’s kind of annoying. And embarrassing because he does it around people all the time.

Tina Konig- She seems nice. I am comfortable around her and I can talk to her for a while. She seems like she has been through a lot. I like her.

Devin Saiphan- Devin is… well Devin. He bullies me about being nervous and stuff but he’s also nice about it? He’s one of Gray’s friends so...But I don’t really know. Made me and Gray some really fancy food on our first date! So that’s a plus.

Lawrence Chandler- Seems alright. He makes fun of me from time to time but he makes up for it by being nice almost all the time. Friends with Lynn so. Yeah!

Christianity- I uh...I don't like to talk about that kind of stuff...

Alysia Harper- Harper is really nice about stuff. When she asked how me and Gray met she talked about how cute it was! I want to talk to her a bit more but she's also in fleet so I see her a bit more then other people. I'm nervous to talk to her. She seems really good at her job too! I don't feel that I'm the best but I love flying! 

Jennifer Hayes- She is really nice. Gave us our original papers and stuff. She let me and Bear do stuff late at night. She turned a blind eye you could say. She is dating Hughes I think..maybe.