Gray Seraphim

Face claim Picture:

Spoiler

Faceclaim Image(Dont mind the Green eyes)

Character Themes:

Spoiler

Operation Picture Scrapbook:

Spoiler

7786025501_le-film-spectral-sera-disponi

(Gray pictured above, albeit a bit beaten up with unkempt grown out hair and beard compared to his usual look; help comfort a civilian boy during an Operation)

Basic Information:

Name: Gray Seraphim

D.O.B: September 10, 2274
Affiliation: Mobile Infantry
Specialty: Close Quarters 

Relatives

Preston Seraphim(Father)Unknown

June Seraphim(Mother):  Unknown

Eliza Seraphim(Sister)Unknown

Homeworld: Terra
Alignment: Neutral
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Build: Mesomorph

Rct.-Pvt.-Pfc.-LCpl.-Cpl.

Backstory: Gray was born in Europe on Terra in the city of Cardiff Wales in 2274 , prior to the Fall, where he was born along with his younger sister a few years after his birth. The two of them were born into quite an abusive household with their parents being fanatics of types who took, "The word of god" slightly too seriously. This in result would cause Gray to resent his parents quite often due to how they treated him and his sibling and for good reason because of said abuse and their literal attempts of shoving religion down their throats. Eventually Gray leaves to enlist into the Mobile Infantry at first he takes a few odd jobs to get some cash prior to enlisting, going around the world in a series of word related "perfect timing" moments he ends up seeing a few different cities of the Federation thanks to it and afterwards leaves the work and enlists in the MI, finding himself passed through basic as a Recruit and then finding himself on the Grant.

Physical, Mental, and Skill based abilities: 
Strength: 15/20
Dexterity: 15/20
Constitution: 16/20
Intelligence: 13/20
Wisdom: 14/20
Charisma: 16/20
Combat Rating: 7/10
Sanity: 8/10

Health: 10/10

Character Description: Stands at about 6'0" | Looks to be in his Early-Mid 20's | Light beard along his face | Short Brown hair and Brown Eyes | At times a Cap will be present | Scars along his left cheek and along the entirety of both his left and right arms, Right shoulder, and all around his chest from shrapnel | A shemegh is wrapped around his neck along with a pair of dogtags either tucked in his uniform or hanging around his neck  | Speaks in a mixed English and Welsh type accent | When in combat gear a combat knife and Sheath are present, Strapped to his leg | On his helmet a decal which resembles etchings of 'Pointman' are present on the left side | a pair of glasses to shield his eyes from any light foreign object or from harsh sun | Goggles strapped to his helmet | 

Equipment:

Spoiler

Gray's Scatter-gun (Old)

image0.jpg

Standard Morita Assault Rifle/Carbine

Image result for starship troopers morita

Morita SAW (Occasionally)

Related image

Gray's new Primary Scattergun

Image result for UTS-15

Personality: Sarcastic, Cunt, Understanding, Straight-forward, polite, Thick-headed (at times)

Personal Relationships
Relations: Love/Romantic Attraction|Admiration|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|
Acquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

--[[ Active Mobile Infantry Personnel Of The Grant ]]--

Franklyn Holland: "Mean the guy's alright but....at times not so much and...it's very off and on sometimes he's okay sometimes not."

Iris Blanka: "She seems alright, Psychic sooo I have no idea how that works! But she seems nice and European also so we got that in common. But other than all of that she seems alright and she's really competent for some of the people I've met."

Sanderson: "Christ I've saved your arse twice now, don't make it a habit now will ya?"

Maxine Valentine: "She's an interesting person I'll say that much, she's fun to hang around though just a bit....forward? With her comments."

Sarah Redbrick: "You do not like losing, but hell I don't blame you still was fun to mess with her and just straight up embarrass her. Wouldn't mind getting to know her better, who knows maybe we can become better friends or something."

Patrick Stevenson: "The Staff Sergeant, pretty alright guy he's no nonsense and show don't tell when it comes to observing the lot of us, when on the ship he's an alright guy and decent to talk to. Respect the man that can take a terrible joke and laugh at it."

--[[ Military Intelligence Active Personnel ]]--

(Currently no opinions on any)

--[[ Active Marauder Personnel ]]--

(Currently no opinions on any)

--[[ Active Fleet Personnel ]]--

Maria Irwin: "Miss Aussie....you are something special alright..I really hope to get to know you better through our time 'ere luv. You are however just an amazing girl..I may of seemed thick headed but that's it for now on I'm just gonna be straight forward..you're fun, interesting, mostly just all the above and I really view you in a different way, especially after our night together. I hope to get to know you better than I do already. You're also just awesome as an Aussie and a person, stay awesome Maria. Guess I should try talking with you a bit more before I get ahead of myself.."

--[[ Deceased Personnel ]]--

-James Chevosky: He's alright not my best fucking friend cause I was blind and a fucking idiot at the time...not bad guy but he needs to pick up his act.....I don't appreciate a few things you do and how you act either.

He was a tough son of a bitch....I respected him for that...rest in peace you arsehole..

Lyndsey Carter: "Good ole Carter, probably one of the first people I talked to for a good amount of time, she's friendly, can bear with my terrible sarcasm and sense of humor, throws knives and darts when we both get bored, knows how to actually cover you in a firefight too, she's a really good person and a great friend up there with Saiphan."

"She was probably my first friend around here....just....I don't know what to think now."

D̶e̶v̶i̶n̶ ̶S̶a̶i̶p̶h̶a̶n̶:̶ ̶"̶T̶a̶l̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶e̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶g̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶,̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶l̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶.̶.̶.̶.̶d̶u̶m̶b̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶.̶.̶.̶.̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶m̶o̶r̶e̶.̶.̶.̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶l̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶.̶"̶ "God damnit...god fucking damnit....why..just...why did you of all people?!"

--[[ Retired/No longer serving Aboard the Grant/Unknown ]]--

-Jesse Chinter: "Oh god how can I not be here for hours..she's just really amazing, cute, funny, awkward, and all the nice things really. We met when I came into the bar one night and walked over to talk to everyone, I notice this shy little Fleetie sitting in the seat so I pull her up and we start dancing, for context everyone was dancing to a song already and we just started to talk after that and it clicked really, love her to death. Hun I love you and that won't change..just if anything happens while I'm still serving here I'll let you know when I'm coming your way..same if you decide to pop back in send a message..but like I said, anything happens in advance sorry luv."  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...