[IC[ A small wrapped up package left for the Engineers in the bay

Bohannon

* A prosthetic leg that is bent and is patched up with duct tape would sit wrapped up on a table or something*
To whomever finds this first, this is a small gift from a old wasp who needs some assistance, I trust you guys with this, five hundred fed credits are waiting to whomever fixes this. Have fun wasps! - SIncerely your old friend Crewman Thacker.

|| Since I may not be on for a while, and if I can't I'd like to give you all something to do, so get together and have fun with repairing or doing w/e with it. Its just a simple prosthetic nothing fancy. Use it as a chance to train some engineers, and just post the /me's below. Have fun!  P.S just hit me up on steam once u post the /me's i luv seeing them and then u can give it to a certain crewman and make them happy! - luvs and stuff or sumting from bohica.

Here's the logs after you hopped off:

Spoiler

/me takes mesurements and notes them down in his PDA so he can remake the parts if they ever get broken at a later date.

/me then proceeds to put the parts back together screwing them on and inspecting his work. Still slightly evident that it was battered at some point but only if it were to be pointed out.

/me types on his PDA messaging Thacker that "It's done but if you want to get rid of the scratches and get it cleaned up properly. Drop me a message and I can remake some of the parts."

13 hours ago, Argon said:

Here's the logs after you hopped off:

Hide contents

/me takes mesurements and notes them down in his PDA so he can remake the parts if they ever get broken at a later date.

/me then proceeds to put the parts back together screwing them on and inspecting his work. Still slightly evident that it was battered at some point but only if it were to be pointed out.

/me types on his PDA messaging Thacker that "It's done but if you want to get rid of the scratches and get it cleaned up properly. Drop me a message and I can remake some of the parts."

OOC: Sweet!

*A note would be laying on York's desk*
Thank you so much Techinical Sergeant, means the world to me that you were able to fix this, I will give you the credits when I next see you.