Sister: Luna Brooksley - 28 [Deceased]
Husband: Jason Archer - 32 - [Deceased]
Husband: Joshua Edwards - 24 [Alive]

Professional Information
Faction: Mobile Infantry
Platoon: 112th
Rank: Captain - Commanding Officer of Marauder Detachment
Role: Marauder Detachment Lead
Attire : Standard BDU's outside of her Aegis Mark II, her Aegis suit has three light flare stickers on the front and back left shoulder.
Prior Occupation: None
Known Languages: Federation Standard

Medals and Awards:
None to note

Education & Training
2290 - Assigned to 212st Battalion
2294 - Chosen for Marauder training
2294 - Assigned to the 88th Battalion
2296 - Sent for OCS
2297 - Field Promoted to Captain during Operation Omega
2298 - Reassigned to 112th Battalion as Marauder lead

Face and Voice Claims

Spoiler

lRSBsEU.jpg

erica-nagashima.jpg

Tattoos: 

Lock tattoo on left forearm. Her husband has the matching key on his left forearm. 

0a19ba021ded973d80c14173964ae730 (1).jpg

1ee298098aef9dc2987f1511671fe119--lace-t

Voice: 

Jewelry: 

Spoiler

Ring worn on her left ring finger, she only takes it off when going in to battle. 

420x420_1381183112-hal-5436-ps-aw.jpg

Necklace she wears tucked in with her dog-tags. Her fiance has the other half around his neck. 

bible-split-heart-necklace-for-couples-v

Relationships
Spoiler

Loved/Crush/ Trusted / Respected / Amiable / Acquainted / Neutral / Unsure / Disliked / Hate

-[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

Joshua 'Hades' Edwards So much has happened in the short time we've been together. Though things happened fast, I wouldn't change any of it. He's my husband, my best friend, everything I've ever wanted in a relationship. Though he's no longer my right hand in the detachment, he's still the most important person in my life. 

Sebastian Bently For some reason, I trust him. He seems fairly capable. He and I have the same recluse problem that we're both working on. Perhaps we can work on it together. I like where my friendship with him is going. 

Franco Sorrentino He seems battle bred. Very to the point. I can appreciate that. 

Travis Young He was close with the previous Marauder Captain, and he's a capable soldier. He's been warming up to me lately, even joking around. I think a friendship is blossoming.

Robert Shaw He's a legend among the Infantry. And he's seen me pretty much naked. I really regret that calendar. I honestly can't believe he had a copy. Fucking Christ. Now it's hard to look at him when we're in the same room. 
-

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

John York I rather like him. He's funny and smart, we work well together, which is all I can ask for, given the previous state of my detachment. He's also friends with Josh, which helps a bit. 

Frank Esposito I'm quite sure he's a capable leader, however the last couple of deployments didn't do much to fortify my confidence. I'm sure everyone has off days, perhaps the upcoming campaign will let his true light shine. 

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

Kristina Sigrun She's definitely an asset to have on board. I'm happy she's around to bounce ideas off of. From what I've been told, she's been around a long while. 

Aoife Hviteulven She's the first Marauder NCO since I started my tenure as Lieutenant. She is snarky, but she's a wonderful Marauder. I rather like her and I'd love to get to know her more. 

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

-

--[[Other]]--
-

--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--

Jason Archer I will miss you always. I will forever be sorry I was not at your side in battle that day. 

Claud Cozwin News of his death reached me rather quickly. His death didn't have to happen, but it did. He went out fighting, pistol in hand. An exemplary Marauder through and through.  

Aiden O'Farrell He was definitely troubled. I really do wish I would have gotten to know him better. He sacrificed himself for the Federation, and I couldn't have asked for anything more from one of my Marauders. 

Austin Brown I didn't particularly know him. Though I knew he was a good Marauder. He sacrificed himself to save everyone, and I couldn't be more proud to have been his Lieutenant. 

Daniel Dumont I'm going to miss him. Talking to him was a highlight of my day.