[Suggestion] Morita Mk5 'Bushwacker'

Silly goose

Just now, Jun Nagase said:

If you want something implemented you should be ready to make your case and convince the people that need convincing, not just go "well people won't care".

Post the workshop link to the CW2 one and I'll give it a try and have a look at the code to see how it might be balanced.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=600695951&searchtext=cw+crysis

It's the feline.

Everyone is so worried about being the resident cool guy, or staying relevant to actually enjoy this post, or look at fundamental flaws in the system that this suggestion could rectify.

People have been complaining on the server that the sniper specialization isn't very good / effective against bugs because the rifle doesn't do anything that a morita can't, as well as the fact that it's OOCly just not viable for bug hordes. The MK2 gunners are machinegunners. They spray large groups of enemies. Like Marauders, they're best used against horde tactics. I see no reason why we can't employ a weapon that's really good at killing a single enemy very fast, but not being super effective at killing swarms.

The sniper is very good for anti-infantry single target. The MK2 is very good for hordes of bugs or suppressing fire. Why can't we have a gun that does what the sniper can't do against arachnids?

• 5 months later...

off topic and not about the gun. i think most bug drops r already too easy. the only reason some r hard is bc most of the time were at a set disadvantage to make it harder. i.e. fog, desert storms. that type of shit. I don't think making bug fights easier and giving another weapon that can melt them (Assumedly i skipped over most of it xD) is not a good idea oocly. icly fuck yeah. we want to crush these fuckers. but if its too much ic power it makes the gameplay--hold down right and left triggers-- u know? 

Edit: Just now realised this is like...a long time ago. thx @cat danny 25

• Useful 1