Role(s): Infantry

Kin: Ellis Parry, Karlee Gibson

Homeworld: Iskander

Alignment: Neutral

Hair color:  Dark Ash Brown

Eye color: Ocean blue eyes

Build: Muscular

Backstory: 

Already at a young age Anaxilea was put to work by her abusive parents. Taking beatings on the regular along with other harsh treatment for even doing the slightest inconvenience. Anexilea  didn't really have a childhood or any friends. Mostly spending her time slaving for her parents so they could lay back and get high or drunk. It didn't take long for her to realize her condition. Once she was old enough she applied for the MI...

Attributes:

Strength: 16/20

Dexterity: 11/20

Constitution: 12/20

Intelligence: 12/20

Wisdom: 14/20

Charisma: 3/20

Misc. Attributes:

Combat Rating: 8/10

Pain/Health: 6/10

Wealth: Poor

Other Information:

Character Description: A rather muscular and average heighted woman stands before you, her ash brown hair rather short only a few single strands hanging free in front of her face. Her lips forming a straight face and her cold blue eyes are almost always in a cold stare. Her arms, legs and back covered in small scars and marks of one could only describe as torn, though her left arm seems to be covered in a tattoo. Her stance rather confident and her voice being rather raspy and completely lacking any emotion or change in tune as she speaks.

Characteristics: Cold, some what emotionless, semi-religious

Achivements

Neutral

Not dying

Regrets

Being born

Personal Relationships

Spoiler

Relations: Liked|Friend|Decent|Neutral|Annoying|Mixed|Disliked|Hated|

[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

-[Alexander 'Lick ' Tschenkowtisch Annoying... though he mostly tends to himself and speaks in some 'robot' like way. One who surely took a weird turn on their road but who am I to judge?...

-

-

-

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

Lawrence Chandler Annoying... hmm... helpful? I don't know how to describe it... someone who has walked a similar road like I have and still do... he's one with a road ahead of him which I can't describe...  

-

-

-

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-

-

-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

Cait Donovan - Annoying, thief, low-life, cocky, One who will surely end their road reflecting on the things they've done... know the road you've walked Donovan even if it means nothing at all. Just as I know which road I follow to the end. But most of all, once the road ends what will you do? Look back and think of how you annoyed people? How you stole? How you were hated?... I hope you wear the symbol you've made of yourself proudly once your last breath is taken. 

-

-

-

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

-

-

-

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

-

-

-

--[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]--

-

-

-

--[[Other]]--

-

-

-

--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--

-

-

-

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2018 at 12:01 AM, Traitorverpackung said:

Zeppy I hope we both land in the Regrets section. Would be very funny.

54 minutes ago, Traitorverpackung said:

Would you like to add Lick? Then press 5. If not then press 5. 8°{]}

lol fag you didnt even make the team

8 hours ago, Zeppy said:

lol fag you didnt even make the team

My confusion says me that I don't know. But my brain says me I do. Maybe because of the constant lack of brain juice. BJ is like OJ but it's BJ and sometimes there is OJ in BJ so BJ smells like OJ but is BJ normally. And then this happen like /giphy titties and /giphy ass and chats get really funny with little gifs with titties and ass. Zeppy is also a GIF taht i do not understand. Btw I'm sending you some BJ over Zeppy. Just in case of need. And know I saw that I posted two times on this to add Lick. And that's when the real confusion kicks in. Zeppy send me that BJ back please.

On 8/14/2018 at 5:42 AM, Traitorverpackung said:

My confusion says me that I don't know. But my brain says me I do. Maybe because of the constant lack of brain juice. BJ is like OJ but it's BJ and sometimes there is OJ in BJ so BJ smells like OJ but is BJ normally. And then this happen like /giphy titties and /giphy ass and chats get really funny with little gifs with titties and ass. Zeppy is also a GIF taht i do not understand. Btw I'm sending you some BJ over Zeppy. Just in case of need. And know I saw that I posted two times on this to add Lick. And that's when the real confusion kicks in. Zeppy send me that BJ back please.

I added you and forgot to tell you.

I also sorted a better backstory and some other stuff :)