Military Medical Minutes Monthly: A Blog by Dr. Scroto Tantus

Hello all, My name is Dr. Tantus. I am a Researcher and Physician attached to an Interstellar Commerce Executive Vessel. We have been sent to the far reaches of the Fornacian Delta Cluster to uncover a series of missing mining vessels in the region. I have started this ledger to keep track of varying medical mysteries or minutiae I encounter along my journey. My posts may be lengthy or short, infrequent or common but will all contain a brief overview of my encounter(military, mundane or otherwise), a tidbit of medical knowledge(useful, useless or gruesome) and a small introspection into my personal life aboard our scouting vessel the ISEV Valincourt. My posts will be written in bulk and shipped out along the usual regulated and approved channels, this means I have no direct control or contact with the posting schedule. I may very well have been murdered in a gruesome or mundane fashion immediately before this log is(was?) posted, however if this log has been posted that is good news for you, the reader! It means my first batch has been received by the censors and is being pushed through.

Temporarily yours,

- Scroto Tantus, MD